999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999, (999) 999-9999, (999)999-9999, firstname.lastname@example.org
Toin a factory, security setting, hospital or food service position.
June 1998-Sept. 2007 ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Trained on bagging.
- Machine operator.
May 1996-June 1998 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Assured that all work assigned to position was performed in accordance with specifications, and requirements.
- Performed assignments in accordance with established safety policies and procedures.
- Adhered to the Quality Policy, including all items assigned to this position in accordance with ISO policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Complied with the work rules and standards set forth in the Production Worker Handbook.
May 1994-March 1996 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Production Worker and Forklift Driver
- Responsible for running difference pieces of machines, packer, carton former, trigger dump.
- Supplied the production lines with materials, unloaded & loaded trucks , using hand scanner had to manage my time and work.
August 2009 San Francisco High School San Francisco, CA
- High School Diploma
Ihelping others. I also have experience supervising a group of people. I am a quick learner and have strong communication skills. I am a great asset to any work environment.
References are available on request.