To find a challenging position in a fast paced company, which will allow me to further utilize my skills and acquire new abilities.
- at working in fast-paced environment that demands strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills.
- Trustworthy, honest and ethical; committed to superior customer service.
- Detailed-oriented and resourceful in completing projects; able to multi-task effectively.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 2009-Present
- Compiled T&E, P-card reports, and monthly status reports via Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Filed and maintained invoices and contacts via Outlook.
- Exercised initiative, judgment and made decision within the scope of the assigned authority.
- Maintained confidential files.
- Processed sample requests for customers.
- Maintained up to date and accurate information in both hard copy and electronic formats.
- Placed orders into production by pulling samples.
- Gathered information to determine customer needs.
- Initiated communication between internal and external parties.
- Sustained supply levels (office supplies, stationary, special purchases, etc.) and managed associated expenditures.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 2005-2008
- Ensured all proto sample and production meet delivery deadlines.
- Created sales recaps to monitor trends and identify business .
- Analyzed raw material projections to ensure we are positioned for all requirements appropriately for upcoming seasons.
- Negotiated and finalized all costing.
- Managed T&A calendar and all aspects of production and quality issues.
- Ensured that all proper testing requirements are met by our vendors.
- Maintained and updated all production work in progress charts, to ensure on time delivery.
- Independently ran and facilitated weekly Work in Progress meetings with Planning, Merchants and Design team to review production and pre-development issues.
- Provided support and training for the production assistant.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 2004– 2005
- Maintain all files and tracking of information for all sales order and delivery.
- Review, respond, and, or re-direct inquiries related to production orders.
- Review edited material prior to sending to client to ensure accuracy.
- Coordinate with production manager, sales teams, Bureaus, and other production coordinators to document all incoming and daily production.
- Process invoices and follow up with the accounting department.
- Monitor department direct and controllable indirect budgets.
- Review no-charge order reports and charge special orders to specific projects.
- for daily account updates.
New York High School October 1995
REFERENCES UPON REQUEST