999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
HEALTHCARE RELATIONSHIP MANAGER with broad background including pharmaceutical/medical device sales, hands-on clinical care, outcomes management, and clinical support for sales & marketing. Proven track record in strategic regional territory and account management, easily communicates complex scientific data and clinical information to diverse audiences using formal and informal training methodologies. Demonstrated success in thought leader development with strong regional network
- Oncology and Immunology
- HIV and AIDS
- Alpha1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Metabolic Bone Disease
- Hepatitis C
ABC INC., Any Town, NY 2009 – Present
- Finished number two in new business development nationwide in 2009.
- Negotiated and converted one of company’s first in-hospital trials for medical device within first month on .
- Converted four major teaching facilities to Oncology system through effective and persistent relationship development with key pharmacy and nursing decision-makers within six months.
- Contacted all targets within first 30 days, with face-to-face meetings at 80% of targets within first 90 days.
XYZ CORP., ANY TOWN, NY 2008 – 2009
PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Called on Pediatricians, Allergists and PCP’s.
- Built and maintained strong relationships with the physicians and all other office staff.
- Responsible for delivering a consistent message about each product and leaving samples when needed in an effort to increase market share of all promoted products.
- Collaborated with counterparts: cluster meetings, shared lunches, and routing.
- Maintained one of the top market share percentages (41%) in the country for Aspirin.
- Achieved over 100% of goal for all products.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY 2006 – 2008
- Responsible for sale of world leading Aspirin in the anti-infective industry to hospital and office based physicians including, Infectious Disease, Cardiologist, Urologist, General Practitioners, and retail and hospital pharmacists.
- , organize and present in-service training for Emergency Medicine physicians regarding appropriate product use and dosage; utilize Clinical Studies and articles from leading medical journals to facilitate the programs.
- Master’s of Science, Health Administration, New York University, New York, NY
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, New York University, New York, NY