Address: 999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Phone (Mobile): 999 999 9999 • Email ID: email@example.com
Toa career as a successful Microbiologist in a Research and Development department in Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical Company for the welfare of people and patients lives.
ABC Pharmaceutical Inc. QC Microbiologist II. (Dec 2009 – present)
- Performed various laboratory duties such as; maintain controlled notebooks, environmental monitoring in both Class 100 isolators and Class 100,000 clean rooms.
- Worked with various cephalosporin.
- Performed enumeration of microorganisms, and coordinated and tracks identification of microorganisms and subsequent alert and action events.
- Tested sterility samples, endotoxin samples, gram stain in support of aseptic processing as well as raw material and final product release.
- Participated in validation activities for compendial microbial methods as well as media fills.
- Managed test samples according to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Maintained equipment, reagents and laboratory.
- Adhered to good documentation practices to ensure data integrity and traceability.
- Wrote and revised SOPs, test methods, batch records, and other controlled documents.
XYZ Corp. Microbiologist III Analyst (Aug 2008 – Dec 2009)
- Helped conduct the setup of a new Microbiology Laboratory in the company by writing SOP’s, ordering equipment, contacting various vendors and manufacturers, etc. The following are the duties performed upon completion of the Microbiology Laboratory setup and approval.
- Use a bright field light microscope to view and interpret slides.
- Microbiology Notebook Documentation.
- Kaye system monitoring for the Incubators, Refrigerator, Freezer and .
- Media and buffer preparation for quality control.
- Microbial Identification.
- Preparatory testing for Total Microbial Plate Count, Total Yeast and Mold Plate Count; Preparatory testing and Screening for E. coli, Salmonella species by Direct Inoculation and plate method; Preparatory tests and Screening for Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa by Direct Inoculation and Plate Method.
BCD Inc. QC Microbiologist 1 (May 2006- July 2008)
- Assist in the start up of the facility in the Microbiology Quality Control department.
- Support the development of LIMS and a member of the Project Execution Team for the Microbiology department.
- Involved in ordering lab supplies, organizing, and setting up work flows in both the Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring and Cleaning Validation labs.
- Maintain compliance with occupational safety and health, especially regarding hazardous materials and waste.
- Write and revise new SOPs also involved in writing and investigating deviations and excursion reports.
- Performance qualification and routine environmental monitoring for the laboratory environment using a Met One Airborne Particle Counter, Super SAS 180-Air Sampler, Dragger Aero test Kit, and Pinocchio Super II Viable Air Sampler.
- coordinator for the Dragger Aero test Kit and the Pinocchio Super II Viable Air Sampler.
- Perform Conductivity, Disburden, pH, and Portable LAL testing of Pharmaceutical-Grade water.
- Performance qualification and routine sampling for utilities including clean steam, WFI, potable, purified, RO, compressed gas, and processed air.
- Masters in Microbiology and Immunology from New York Medical College, NY (Year: 2008-2010)
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology from University of New York (Year: 2004-2007)