999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999)999-9999; email@example.com
and Chemist and Lab Technician.
Experience in different areas of pharmaceutical, microbiology in quality control and quality assurance, laboratory controls and analytical chemistry. Managing laboratory equipment calibration program and the analysis and disposition of raw materials and finished goods.
EPA regulations FDA inspections cGMP cGLP HACCP program
HPLC GC TLC UV IR
Microbiology verification, Analysis and Pesticide residue sampling program.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 2006 to Present
Supervisory Lab Microbiologist
- Identifying potential microbial select agents of bioterrorism using molecular and microbiological diagnostic tests on clinical and environmental samples as part of the Center for Disease Control: Lab Response Network.
- Supervisory duties including: ordering supplies and select agents, coordinating laboratory operations, analysis of test results, reporting results into LIMS, maintaining inventories, evaluation of performance and troubleshooting and resolving departmental problems.
- Molecular biology testing expertise including: RT-PCR on multiple platforms (Cepheid, ABI 7500DX), manual and automated extraction of DNA and RNA (using Roche Magnapure compact, LC; Biomerieux Easy Mag; Qiagen, Master pure, Aqua pure mini kits), and TRF-ELISA.
- Participation in coordination of testing and evaluation of results during Public Health Emergencies in New York City including H1N1 of 2009, multiple bio-threat events, enteric pathogen outbreaks using the ICS, and protocols.
- Data collection, evaluation, and presentation with multiple validation and research studies on a laboratory and national scale.
- Coordination, supervision and execution of multiple research studies including scale up, execution, procedure design, and report completion all done with exceptional results in a timely manner.
- Developing successful relationships with local hospital, and in-house laboratories in order to achieve efficient communication in surge or crisis situations.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 1998 to 2006
- Cell culture, Isolation and identification of micro-organisms, Gram staining, Acid fast staining, C. difficili assay, Culture and sensitivity.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY 1994 to 1998
- Approved product and process validations and final reports for new and existing commercial products in support of manufacturing and packaging process improvement initiatives.
- Led efforts to resolve product and process non-conformances and deviations; wrote and approved associated exception reports and monitored corrective and preventative actions to ensure compliant and timely resolution.
- Managed QA Change Control System to create, revise, and approve guidelines and procedures in support of TPNA and third-party supplier systems for manufacturing commercial product.
- Resolved product complaints through investigation of packaging and manufacturing processes, evaluation of batch record documentation and interactions with external supplier personnel.
- Evaluated and interpreted analytical data associated with product release, stability reports, laboratory investigations and manufacturing investigations to ensure cGMP compliance prior to final product release.
- batch record review and approval and product release as needed, to assure commercial trade and sample inventory demands were met.
Bachelor of Science, Chemistry
New York University, New York, NY
Millennium (chromatography software, any other lab instrument software?), MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint