999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Cell: 999-999-9999 • Home: 999-999-9999 • email@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Microbiologist with a strong background in Validation Engineering and Quality Assurance. Eight plus years progressive experience in industrial microbiology, validations, and QA and QC systems within pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing facilities. Proven supervision skills to lead and train teams to consistently meet on-going quality processes and compliance.
Demonstrated competences include:
- Sterilization Validation
- Equipment and Method Validation
- Microbiological Testing
- FDA and cGMP and QSR Regulations
- AAM and ISO Guidelines
- Project Team Management
- Certified Medical Technologist
ABC INC. Any Town, NY 2008 – 2010
- Responsible for performing, documenting and reporting Quality Control Lab Testing and .
- Provide Support for the Production and Quality Control Department to ensure effective Operations.
- Write and review SOP’S to perform Quality Control Lab Testing.
- Responsible for annual and quarterly trending reports of Environmental Monitoring and Disburden testing.
- Endotoxin testing using turbid metric method on regular basis.
XYZ CORP. Any Town, NY 2007 – 2008
- Identification of Microorganisms upto the species using Ribo Printer.
- Support the overall Quality System program at Life Cell.
- Support with numerous special projects as assigned.
BCD INC. Any Town, NY 2004 – 2007
- Microbial limit testing of pharmaceutical products.
- Microbiological testing of the plant environment, on-site and of contract water samples.
- Responsible for maintenance of stock cultures of relevant USP microorganisms.
- and performing sterility and growth promotion testing of incoming lots of microbiological media.
EDUCATION AND AFFILIATION
M.S., Biology – Concentration in Microbiology, NY Institute of Technology, New York NY
ASCP Certified Medical Technologist, New York Hospital, New York NY
B.S., Biology, New York University, New York NY
Membership: American Society of Clinical Pathologists