Any Town, NY– Phone: (999) 999-9999 – Email: email@example.com
Operations Manager with extensive experience in delivering complex technical products to an international marketplace within the manufacturing, computer hardware, and consumer products industries. Excellent record in introducing new products under difficult production ramps, improving business processes within the supply chain, and driving significant improvements with positive financial and quality outcomes. Successful project and program work through proven leadership of people and teams. Entrepreneurial, quality driven, and results oriented.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 2007 – 2009
- Managed all aspects of operations including inventory, shipping, receiving.
- Recruited, hired, trained, motivated and supervised a staff.
- Increased productivity by training, motivation, and process improvement.
- Managed safety team (Managing Environment, Safety, and Health), trained employees and investigated incidents.
- Oversaw the facility layout changes to shift facility from product centric to regional distribution center.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 2005 – 2007
- Managed Manufacturing Operations of production lines with 200 workers,
- Administrators to process daily production.
- Inventory staff to insure adequate inventory levels.
- Machine Operators and their processes and training.
- Manufacturing Forklift drivers insuring correct product rotation.
- Coordinated processes between raw receiving and machine operators to accurately account for daily raw product processing.
- Developed system driven process to track and record finished products daily.
- Designed and directed the development of an On-Line Manufacturing dashboard.
- Manufacturing liaison to IT for continued ERP development.
- Programmed hourly e-mails, estimating costs, identifying efficiencies and over fill levels.
BCD Inc., Any Town 2004 – 2005
- Leveraged extensive financial software conversion experience to rectify problematic transition.
- Utilized seasoned change management and interpersonal skills to steer and motivate a staff through transition challenges and effectively elevate overall performance and teamwork.
- thorough analysis of prior revenue to expense and developed a growth projections.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
MBA, University of California
BS in Electrical Engineering, Washington University, St. Louis
Training: Detailed Scheduling and Planning, and Master Planning of Resources, Project Management, Statistical Process Controls, Certified Supply Chain Analyst, Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Methodologies.