999 Main Street ∙ Any Town, NY 99999 ∙ (999) 999-9999 ∙ (999) 999-9999 ∙ email@example.com
Operations Manager with extensive background directing operations and production management. Proven record providing the vision, quality and leadership in manufacturing, operations, and employee development and production delivery. Proven ability to implement effective policies and procedures, enhance productivity, and increase efficiency. Consistent record of growing revenues while reducing operating costs. Expertise in budget management, negotiations, forecasting, sales and customer service. Recognized for ability to increase production and quality control resulting in an increase in customer satisfaction and retention. Adept at penetrating new markets and establishing successful business programs. Outstanding presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 2008 to 2009
- Consistently surpassed corporate sales goals year after year.
- Implemented the additional services to increase revenue.
- Obtained numerous corporate awards for customer service and safety.
- Achieved largest profit margin in many years by increasing sales and cutting cost.
- Reduced workers compensation claims resulting in a better insurance rating and lowering cost.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 2007 to 2008
- Coordinated, delegated and supervised construction operations effectively and efficiently.
- Management of General Contractors, Sub Contractors and in house Construction teams.
- Facilitated contractor bids and contract negotiations, maintained compliance of all contract agreements.
- Maintained the highest level of interior and exterior facilities maintenance standards.
- Adherence of company policies & procedures with quality .
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 2006 to 2007
- Planning and directing the manufacturing process to obtain customer satisfaction while maintaining projected budgets with goal cost reduction.
- Promote lean team atmosphere, communication, quality, delivery, efficiency, and safety, reduction of cost, spending, and scrap.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a plan for continuous improvement with Quality Engineering, Material Control, Maintenance, and Manufacturing.
- See Goal, Achieve or Exceed, and Maintain.
KEY SKILLS SUMMARY
- ISO 9000
- Operational Planning & Tactical Execution
- Project Management
- Union Experience
- Strategic Business Planning
- Risk Mitigation
- Lean Manufacturing
- Budgeting, Forecasting & Cost Controls
- Cross Functional Leadership
- Multiple Department Management
- Business Analysis and Resource Management
- Change Management
- Policy, Procedure Analysis & Development
- Training Development
- Quality Control
- and JIT
University of California, San Francisco
University of California, Berkeley
Windows NT, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer.