999 Main Street., Any Town, NY – 99999
- Years Experience at Fortune 500 Company in Administrative and Production roles, including proven capability to work with staff on all levels, supporting 5+ managers with 50+ FTE; excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with ability to schedule, host meetings, conference calls, and train staff
- Proven Organizer, Resourceful, and Accurate at detailed work, with attention to quality and process improvement
- Effective working in fast-pace environment and multi-tasking, including major call center
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook
- 10 key by touch
- Type 70 WPM
- Business Administration
- Mass Data Entry
- Business Reporting & Analysis
- Managerial Support
- Process Improvement -Employee Tracking & Scheduling
- Time sheets and Payroll Audits
- Training & Development
- Youth Work
10/2002-9/2009 ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Monitored the receipt of requested materials from vendors and maintained tracking logs within Share Point.
- Assisted QA with beta testing of CRM tool during implementation.
- Tracked all client communication by performing data input into CRM tool.
- Worked with Development to resolve any issues encountered with CRM tool.
- Responsible for identifying system issues and impacts in conjunction with driving resolutions.
- Ensured all client and data provider information within CRM tool was up-to-date and current.
- Conducted follow-up and data gathering sessions via telephone and email in order to complete meeting set up.
1/2007-12/2008 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Manage operations for two call centers.
- Project and analyze future staffing needs along with managing schedules.
- Process new hire paperwork.
- Train new staff in the Operations department.
- Generate critical reports, bookkeeping, and database management.
- Monitor FCC regulations to make sure centers are in compliance.
- Assist Director and Manager with center trainings and workshops
- Maintain strict confidentiality
5/2001-7/2003 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Import Operations Coordinator
- Entered and maintained purchase orders as regards to quantity and pricing.
- Maintained dialogue with counterparts overseas regarding shipping times and requirements for each month’s production schedule.
- Provided arrival notices for warehousing operations as to container delivery from overseas.
- Provided shipping schedule to the company’s salesmen as requested.
- Audited and coded freight invoices for payment
- Provided customs clearance for each shipment.
- Coordinated customs exams and requirements at the ports as needed.
- Arranged for duty payments through customs (provided individual shipment information and distribution codes to accounting so that charges coded be applied correctly).
- Researched customs requirements (bonds, documents, exam types, etc.) as needed for the operations supervisor.
2/2010-PRESENT UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS, AUSTIN
- pursuing major in Social Work
1/2009-12/2009 UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, Santa Barbara
- Currently pursuing major in Business Administration
8/2008-12/2009 NEW YORK UNIVERSITY — New York, NY
- 12 credit hours
8/2001-12/2001 UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, Los Angeles
Available Upon Request
Click to download the Operations Coordinator Resume Sample Three in PDF.