999 Main Street, Any town, NY – 99999
To secure a leadership role that encompasses working with a diverse staff in achieving goals and solving problems to further enhance the company’s profitability.
motivated and results-oriented professional with a history of anticipating challenges and developing common sense solutions to address issues. Extensive experience in leading people and working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where operational targets were met on a consistent basis.
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY 2009 – 2010
- Created an updated marketing program designed to maximize the local impact.
- Provide continued counsel to company owners, (print, web, television, and outdoor mediums).
- Sales of preventative maintenance programs for residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Created, implemented and update a completed comprehensive written safety program for all branches of the company. Including facility management and vehicle maintenance.
- Create and host weekly safety meeting for entire staff of approximately 50 employees.
- Ensure the safety of all employees and customers as well as maintain all safety regulations (OSHA, DOT, and EPA).
- Restructured employee training plan, improving safety on work sites resulting in a 40% decrease of lost time recordable accidents.
- Acting liaison to any, all safety organizations and insurance companies in terms of accidents, injuries, and material purchasing.
- Interact with customers regarding; products, services, complaints, and complements.
- Coordinate all claims with insurance providers, employees, and health care providers.
- Negotiating labor contracts with all vendors, suppliers, and insurance companies.
- Oversee all purchasing for the service, safety, and warranty .
- Developed and implemented a new record keeping system that increased warranty reconciliation.
- Managing the day to day activity for five to seven employees.
- Compiling quotations and estimates for work to be performed and present them to customers (both commercial and residential).
- Conflict resolution (customer and company) (employee and employee).
- Billing service activity (residential, commercial, and industrial).
- Contacting and collecting from delinquent customers.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 2006 – 2008
- Determine the status of work, time required to complete the job, and report any changes to the Operations Manager.
- Read and interpret flowcharts, job schematics and other technical documents.
- Prepared, edited and distributed correspondence, reports, forms and documents.
- Worked closely with outside agencies as acting liaison.
- Conduct analysis of processes, work operations, and organization structure to resolve issues.
- Provide mission essential support with respect to internal and external processes, policies and procedures.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 2001 – 2005
- Worked closely with Director of Operations to ensure optimal departmental performance.
- Managed daily operations to include both operations staff and drivers.
- Evaluated personnel, applied disciplinary practices, covered for absences.
- as primary contact for several key accounts to assure best possible service and optimal income for the company.
B.S. Business Administration, University of Rochester
Expected Graduation Date Q4 2011
Received cash awards for outstanding performance