999 MAIN STREET
ANY TOWN, NY – 99999
Ito be able to work for a stable company where I can achieve my long term goals in life; while continuing my education and advancement of my skills that will fit within the organization.
December 2009 – January 2010
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Ensuring all incoming product is received into inventory timely and accurately.
- Processing all transfers, both incoming and outgoing, according to standard procedures.
- Leading the department during periods where supervisor role was vacant.
- Stocking product and maintaining inventory.
- Researching stock counts and identifying reasons for missing product or negative quantities.
- Cash handling and money transactions.
- Maintaining and securing confidential customer information.
- Knowledgeable in demonstrating the use of various .
- Training and evaluating new employees on general tasks.
- Ensuring sensitive product is secure and maintained by sales floor.
Supervisor and Inventory Specialist
March 2008 – May 2008
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Coordinated and expedited all orders for shipping within prescribed 24-hour time frame to both domestic and overseas vendors.
- Coordination of staff to meet volume of work.
- Maintain accurate inventory.
- Monitored budget to keep within established guidelines, which resulted in cost savings.
- Utilize stock transfers for the tracking of all orders being shipped to, or from company.
- Responsible for all outgoing mail, metering of mail, and ensured maintenance of supplies.
April 2005 – January 2008
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Shipping and receiving.
- Forklift driver.
- Order pulling and staging.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks.
- , banded and wrapped products for shipment.
New York High School
January 1998 – June 2001