9999 Any Street • Any Town • NY • 999-999-9999 • email@example.com
AAA Company- Any Town, NY
Corporate Communication (February 2009- Present)
- for the operation of the Corporate Communications department
- Implemented a new filing system and organizational methods to increase efficiency of the department
- Responsible for calculating and monitoring Rebates and Discounts for large chain accounts on a quarterly and annual basis
- Created daily, weekly and monthly reportsCompleted detailed Sales Analysis reports
- Responsible for maintenance and accuracy of all Price Books, including data entry of new and updated titles as well as submission of those titles to existing customers for approval
- Built and maintained Customer pricing structures
- Worked closely with the Direct Store Delivery Department to ensure all customers, existing and new, receive timely service for their locations
- Cultivated new customers while maintaining the attitude necessary to retain customers in a competitive marketplace
- Acted as liaison for sales representatives to keep them apprised of all pertinent client information
- Coordinated efforts with the Marketing Department to ensure the Universal Map website stays up to date with current product information and titles.
BBB Limited.-Any Town, NY
Corporate Communication (March 2009 – June 2009)
- Partners with Corp. Comm. Senior Director and Manager on executing strategic plans of various programs for industry events, analyst relations, government affairs, community relations, third party relations, and corporate partner .
- Ensures smooth global communications between BBB North America and BBB parent company in Japan as well as global subsidiaries of BBB regarding product launch activities, media opportunities as well as updated corporate messaging.
- Led global effort for E3 presentation regarding invitations, registration site, day-of check-in for 3,700 unique guests and media outlets, interview scheduling for both North America and Japanese executives working with both global subsidiaries and PR agencies to align on best suited media outlets.
- Owns and executes on corporate communications retainer contract with PR agency. Evaluates hour and budget utilization continuously for simultaneously occurring product launches, media outreach, corporate reputation as well as competitive research & monitoring and reallocates hours where necessary.
- Interacts directly with outside partners and facilitates cross-agency activity to ensure consistent messaging is communicated for overall corporate position as well as product launches.
- Collaborates on monthly sales corporate positioning, messaging and ensures global communication of this is completed.
CCC Inc – Any Town, NY
Corporate Communication (July 2006 – December 2006)
- Develop informative and engaging editorial content for corporate intranet on a daily basis.
- press releases, internal communications and executive biographies
- Create artwork and layouts for both web and print
- Organize corporate events and conferences, consistently keeping projects within budget
- Handle all aspects of CCC’s philanthropic efforts
International Academy of Design and Technology – New York, NY
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Fashion Design and Merchandising, June 2008
Santa Fe Community College- Gainesville, FL
Associates of Arts in Business, August 2006