999 Main Street~ Any town, NY – 99999
Home Phone 999, 999-9999, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
employment to use the skills achieved through work and education. Currently attending online education (evenings) to achieve my BS-Healthcare Management with an expected graduation date in 2010. My intentions are to continue my education through the MBA education.
I have experience in coordinating efforts for problem resolution and efficiency creation between multiple departments and coordinating those efforts between various departments and the Business Office, along with outside entities. Strategic thinking, reviewing implications of decisions regarding impacts to various areas of the organization.
2005 – March, 2010, ABC Inc., Any town, NY.
Contract Specialist (2005-2010).
- Served as a Contract Specialist for Office of Contracting and Procurement, in solicitation analysis, negotiation, awarding and administration of groups of contracts, such as definite quantity, indefinite quantity, indefinite delivery, multi-year, option year, direct vendor supply, and Federal Supply Schedules.
- Prepared and managed range of contracts which includes: devising acquisition strategy, draft and finalizing Statement of Work (SOW), sole-sources determinations, Request for Proposals, Quotes preparation, Blanket Purchase Agreements, GSA Schedule Buys and reviewing offers upon receipt from contractors, determining competitive range, and cost and price analysis, negotiation, risk assessment, source selection.
- Setting award criteria and factors: ensuring that received proposal conforms to the solicitation request.
- Conducted pre-proposal and bid conference(s) to arrive at a clear understanding of what is required under the proposed contract. Serves as advisor to program officials in procurement planning.
- Issues necessary amendments to clarify questions concerning such topics as specification changes, language ambiguities, or clarification of contact clauses.
- Conduct market research and assembling supporting documentation to resolution and making quality recommendation.
- Recommend contract award to contracting officer, issues contractual modifications, incorporation of , exercise of options and contract closeout.
2001 – March, 2005, XYZ Corp., Any town, NY.
Contracts Specialist (2001-2005).
- Fully supports FAR closeout procedures.
- Supports the use of FAR closeout checklists.
- Closeout checklists specific to the agency are created for use.
- Closeout checklists can be created based on site, document type (e.g., contract that exceeds $5 million), commodity (e.g., IT purchases) or other factors.
- The closeout function automatically validates that all delivery orders and task orders and modifications pending for a contract have been fully executed prior to allowing closeout.
- Closed out documents can be reopened as required.
- Closed out documents can be viewed (read-only) and printed.
- Documents associated with the award (e.g., modifications) are automatically closed when the award is closed.
- The solution provides electronic notification of document closeout to appropriate users.
- Closeout readies an award for archiving.
1997 – March, 2001, BCD Inc., Any town, NY.
Sr. Contract Specialist (1997-2001).
- Reviewed Statements of Work (SOW), modifications and amendments, task orders and purchase orders.
- Experienced with various types of contracts (IDIQ, T&M, CPFF, FFP).
- Assisted with procedures for bids, proposals and contract administration; recommends and improvements in processes; follows established procedures.
- Assisted with CPSR review and audit process.
- Maintained and coordinate contract document control procedures and compliancy.
- Monitored cradle to grave processes and activity to include financial activities to include funding and forecasting.
- Reviewed and clarifies contractual terms and conditions of contract.
- Provided guidance and assistance in the bid, proposal and contract preparation process, including assistance with the development of technical specifications, selection of vendors and contractors and development of contract language.
- in developing and maintaining contracting policies and procedures, updating bid and proposal formats to comply with changes in laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Healthcare specific applications: Clinical Workstation, PP+, Invision, OASGold, Siemens Document Imaging, EPIC
- Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access