999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • E-MAIL: EMAIL@YAHOO.COM
entry level position as a registered Nurse.
Professional and Experience
ABC Inc. 11/07 to present Any Town, NY
Registered Nurse – Nursing Supervisor
- Providing medication and performing treatments for residents.
- Writing orders, communicating with pharmacy and radiology services.
- Supervising Nursing Assistants.
- PICC line, Wound Vac, Trach, and PD experience.
XYZ Cop. 11/04 to 11/07 Any Town, NY
- Perform standard assessments and take vital signs on incoming patients.
- Collaborate with team members during patient care.
- Schedule appointments.
BCD Inc. 7/02 to 5/04 Any Town, NY
- Computer Documentation
- Nursing Diagnosis
- IV and medication
- Teaching education for patients
- Utilized many nursing skills
New York College, New York, NY
Major: Associate of Nursing
Graduation: August 2010
New York College Tomball, New York, NY
Major: Vocational Nursing
Graduation: December 2006
New York School of Business
Diploma: Medical Assistant, June 2002
Licensure and Certification
- Vocational Nursing License – Texas Board of Nurse Examiners
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation – American Heart Association
- Cardiovascular Life Support – American Heart Association
Awards and Honors
President’s List, Student of the Week, Perfect Attendance, Scholarships, Clinical excellence of 2006-Vocational Nursing
Excellent personal and professional references are available upon request.
- Certified Nursing Assistant Resume Sample One
- Certified Nursing Assistant Resume Sample Two
- Certified Nursing Assistant Resume Sample Three
- Entry Level Nurse Resume Sample One
- Entry Level Nurse Resume Sample Two
- Entry Level Nurse Resume Sample Three
- Nurse LVN Resume Sample One
- Nurse LVN Resume Sample Two
- Nurse LVN Resume Sample Three
- RN Nurse Resume Sample One
- RN Nurse Resume Sample Two
- RN Nurse Resume Sample Three