555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Work: (123) 456-7890.Home: (555) 555-5555
Annette T. Penny
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- 22 experience in cross vertical industries, project management, client retention, customer service.
Oracle, NT, SQL, MS Project, Primavera, Word, CRM, Changepoint, Wallchart, Workforce Timekeeper (time and labor software), Kronos Workforce Scheduler, Workforce Attendance and Leave, ADP Payroll and HR, KSM (Kronos scheduling Module), Staffworks (Scheduling), eTime (time and labor software) eTimephone (Time collection), eTimesheet, Connect and Timebank (payroll interface module), Timesaver- Archive (time and labor historical software), Real-time (time and labor), DSD (Inventory- management), Easy Retail (sign making), Stylus (sign making), Fox Pro, IMS (inventory management), ASC II export, POS 2126 (price coordinating),
Healthcare Manager 2005-Present
- Manage daily operations with clerical and clinical staff in a multi-specialty clinic of 5 physicians and 3 locations.
- Oversee billing, coding, account follow up, and claim denials.
- Manage reimbursement and financial operations for physicians.
- Process, audit, and approve all clinical lab billing services.
- Coordinate physician’s daily activities and schedules.
- Prepare and conduct monthly physician and staff meetings.
- Facilitate strategic planning process & continuous quality improvement projects.
- Budgeting and forecasting with monthly global financial reporting and approvals.
- Serve as mentor and trainer to new Site Managers within designated region.
Healthcare Manager 2003-2005
- Turn-around agent. Replaced outdated multi-system infrastructure with a centralized application in 9 months (including user training) versus a 1.5 year quote from IT; while simultaneously reducing the overall department headcount by 42%. New solution provides real-time reporting for 4,000+ users at 42 sites versus previous version’s 24 hour delay.
- Administer the quarterly financial incentive program with an annual budget of $2M for 250+ supervisors and 4,000+ individual contributors.
- Databases range in size from 500GB to 1TB. Data includes: agent level call history, claims processing activities, quality audits, confidential payroll information, organizational hierarchy, security and ID’s, individual performance and coaching feedback, annual review ratings, and employee details.
- Produce and submit quarterly Medicare Part C and D Grievance and Appeals reports to CMS.
Healthcare Manager 1998-2002
- Directed all phases of billing service including contract negotiations and communication of complex and insurance inquiries.
- Trained new employees on software and medical coding, and policy and procedures.
- Improved client collections and cash flow by developing and implementing system for intensive and comprehensive follow-up for non-responsive insurance companies.
- Organized and maintained record keeping system as well as physician scheduling process.
- Managed and tracked accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Responsible for timely and accurate billing process for prompt payment.
- Proven ability to successfully build working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Top Project Manager in Healthcare division for change management 1st quarter 2009
- Top Project Manager in the nation regarding roll out of New Products in 2001, 2002.
- Top Project Manager, 5 state regions for annual revenue in 2001, 2002.
- Top Project Manager in five state regions in units and clients installed the years 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
Team Support Accomplishments
Kronos Project Management Office And Management support
- Project Plans- Created templates for organization
- Portfolio Viewer- Sharepoint testing
- Employee Bio’s- Roll out for management to use when new projects were assigned.
- Customer Solution overview- Oracle entry data base testing.
- Sales to service handoff studio
- Training Deployment
- Momentum And Project Management review
- Document testing
1995- Kronos Project Management Certification
1999- Leadership Certification