A dependable, organized and efficient self-starter, who demonstrates initiative and possesses a great attitude, with advanced administrative skills: Sales, Marketing and Events, Business Development, Human Resources Coordinator, Banking, Real Estate, Legal, Corporate Communications and Healthcare.
Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Access, AS400, Photoshop, Lotus Notes, Staff Med, Oracle PO System, Siebel Database, SAP Database, Dictation, Typing 80 and Data Entry
Administrative Assistant, ABC Inc. 01/10 – Present
- Input contract data, budget transactions.
- Provide support for the department such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, and referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
- File correspondence.
Administrative Assistant, XYZ Corp. 10/09 – Present
- Support the Directors of Medical Health Services.
- Manage Outlook calendars, schedule meetings and take minutes.
- Create Power Point presentations and Excel spreadsheets and .
- Assist in the planning, website creation, registration, and accounting functions of our annual.
- Handle patient, team member and physician calls, concerns and correspondence.
- Perform the duties of the building administrator.
- Review and code all incoming accounts receivable invoices.
- Perform bi-weekly payroll functions.
- Process the cash deposits daily.
- Assist in guest registration and check in when needed.
- Handle sensitive patient information and medical records.
- Provide support to the Pharmacy, Medical Records, Rehab, Case Management, and Denials departments.
- Schedule, attend and take minutes at several monthly meetings.
Administrative Assistant, BCD Inc. 03/07 – 8/09
- District Sales Manager and 25 agents.
- Prepared sales reports and planned meetings.
- Handled calendars and general office duties.
- Worked with agents and staff providing computer support as needed.
New York High School Graduate, New York, NY