999 Main Street.
Any Town, NY 99999
My objective is to work within your company and learn all that there is to make myself a productive part of your company.
ABC Inc. 07/2008-12/2009
- dialysis, monitoring and document all aspects of patient care.
- Cannulating patients.
- Mix bicarbonate solution for treatment.
- Clean and restock all areas of the clinic.
XYZ Corp. 08/2007-06/2008
- Set up and operated hemodialysis machine to provide dialysis treatment for patients with kidney failure.
- Attached dialyzed and tubing to machine to assemble for use.
- Mixed dialysate, according to formula.
- Primed dialyzer with saline and heparinized solution to prepare machine for use.
- Took and recorded predialysis weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate and respiration rate.
- Trained new employee in how to set up dialysis machines, monitor patients during .
- Explained dialysis procedure and operation of hemodialysis machine to patient before treatment to allay anxieties.
- Cleaned area of access using antiseptic solution.
BCD Inc. 09/2006-08/2007
Dialysis Tech & Dialysis Nurse
- Prepare dialysis water treatment system for use.
- Obtain machine cultures.
- Provide chronic hemodiaylsis therapy within scope of practice and plan of care, comply with safety measures, monitor patient vital signs, administer medications, fluid therapy and blood products and other treatments as needed, monitor status of vascular accesses, review lab work and patient assessments and seek guidance when levels are out of normal range for ERSD patients.
Graduated with Honors Degree and Certificate in Phlebotomy
New York High School
Early Childhood Education 101 Course with 4.0 GPA