999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
999-999-9999, email@example.com, 999-999-9999
and patient-focused Clinical Research Coordinator that provides support, coordination, and leadership for drug studies that may involve industry sponsored Phase I, II, III, and IV clinical trials.
April 2008- December 2009
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Managed multiple clinical trials simultaneously. Responsible for all day-to-day activities necessary to facilitate the successful completion of each study.
- Developed and executed plan to ensure that all aspects of each study were completed with strict adherence to the protocol. Trained clinic personnel to effectively complete study specific procedures and documentation.
- Evaluated and analyzed clinical research data to ensure accuracy and consistency between source documents and study documents as well as proper, timely reporting of critical study events.
- Assisted in preparation for United State Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and IRB audits.
- Responsible for identifying new protocols and implementing them.
- Research experience in several therapeutic areas including ophthalmology, infectious diseases, pediatrics and medical devices.
April 2005 – Nov 2007
Regional Clinical Research Associate
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Monitor and manage multiple sites.
- Oversee the implementation of .
- Used inform EDC system to monitor all data from source to electronic case report forms.
- Ensure timely report turnaround for in depth study.
Oct 2003 – April 2005
Clinical Research Coordinator
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Accountable for overseeing all aspects clinical trials.
- Met and, or exceeded enrollment goal in all the studies assigned.
- Developed and implemented marketing plan in an effort to ensure recruitment goals were met.
- Instrumental in building clinical trail’s team by establishing SOPs, and streamlining processes to ensure proper support of clinical faculty in their clinical research endeavors.
DEC 2002 – JAN 2001
Bachelor of Science in Health Administration
Indiana University, Bloomington
DEC 2000 – OCT 1998
Administrative and Medical Assisting Diploma
University of Maryland, College Park
of Clinical Research Professionals
- Clinical research experience in Phase I – IV
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology
- Proficient computer skills including Word Perfect, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, seek input, work in a team