999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
To obtain a position which affords me the opportunity to utilize my experience within a progressive organization.
ABC Inc.; Any Town, NY May 2007 to February 2009
- marketing managers with coordinating successful and creative marketing strategies involving multi-channel marketing through direct mail, email, and internet marketing.
- Maintain and improve Search Engine Marketing in Google, Yahoo, and MSN.
- Developed campaigns for each event using Google Ad words to generate revenue and traffic to our websites. Track and monitor successes using Core metrics and Google analytics.
- Create various systematic marketing reports on a regular basis: monthly delegate and event reports which analyze, measure booking patterns, audience profiles, email marketing, search engine marketing, and various other campaign.
- Responsible for all website edits and updates using our Content Management System (CMS).
- Champion our social media efforts which include LinkedIn, Twitter, Face book, social bookmarking, and various blogs to generate traffic to our websites, improve search engine optimization, and create revenue.
- Help at event site with registrations, running panels and sessions, and matchmaking for our sponsors.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY January 2003 to January 2007
- Helped create and develop various marketing strategies to attract target .
- Transported marketing materials.
- Developed business relationships with repeat and new clients alike, in effort improve customer satisfaction and increase revenue.
- Helped identify the primary and successful regions, areas for sales.
- Classified relevant statistics and work-related information by creating databases using Microsoft Excel.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY May 1998 to September 2002
- Processed customer orders and contacted suppliers for the products availability.
- Generated Trading Contracts, Sales Invoices for orders and Debit & Credit notes for charges in SAP system.
- Maintained accurate inventory and in-stock counts and obtained warehouse report and submitted it for reconciliation monthly.
- Updated reports on various products and orders and helped managers with profit & loss analysis and other issues.
- contacts with customers for past due invoices and solved unidentified payment receipts.
1992-1994 University of Arizona; Business Administration (60 Credits)
1995 A1 Institute New York; Office Administration Certificate.
45 WPM Typing, MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, People Soft, Data Entry 8000 numerical key strokes and minute.
Available Upon Request.