999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • 999-999-9999 (home) • 999-999-9999 (cell) • email@Yahoo.com
Control and Shipping & Receiving and Safety Control
Confident, motivated, and highly qualified warehousing professional with 5 years of experience in the warehousing industry. Broad-based background encompasses exceptional work ethic and commitment to organizational objectives within a highly competitive work force. Proactive supervisor, team builder and tactical planner to build strong and lasting business relationships. As a supervisor I will face challenges head-on and execute sound decisions.
- Inventory control Self Motivated
- RF Systems Organized
- Multi-tasked Punctual
- Dock Clerk Safety Control
- Computer skills Communication skills
ABC Inc. 2007-Present
- Directed daily warehousing activities.
- Established operational procedures for activities, such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials and keeping warehouse inventory current.
- Wrote, designed and produced storage procedures.
- Was instrumental in streamlining the shipping and receiving procedures.
- Conferred with department heads to ensure coordination of warehouse activities with activities as production, sales, and purchasing.
- Trained existing staff in basic warehouse operations.
- Supervised two employees, scheduled shipments, resolved supply issues, and determined warehouse operation procedures.
Warehouse Supervisor, XYZ Corp. 2006-2007
- Proposed and implemented new written receiving procedures.
- Proposed and implemented, the designation of home row floor space solely to incoming inventories freeing up valuable dock space, significantly reducing confusion and overtime.
- Developed and documented a training program for the introduction of IFS andRadley Scanning System.
- Proposed and implemented signage for key warehouse locations.
- Implemented Kanban picking replenishment system for home rows.
Warehouse Supervisor, BCD Inc. 2005-2006
- Accurate loading of bulk and route trucks, coordinated product movement between receiving and replenishment, maintained constant contact with loading personnel.
- Oversaw inventory, physical counts and performed periodic cycle counts to verify outgoing orders ensuring that the associates followed proper procedures based on distributor’s schematics.
- Trained and evaluated fork lift operators, and maintained daily sanitation of the facility.
York State University, New York, NY 1998-2001
Major: Law enforcement and Minor: Physical Science
Accomplishments: Football Scholarship
New York High School, New York, NY 1995-1998
Accomplishments: All State Football Player