Any Town, NY 99999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY January 2004 – Present
- shipping, receiving, consolidations, scheduling, material handling, and inventory control to insure efficient and organized movement of inbound and outbound merchandise. Resulted in over 98% order accuracy and over 97% inventory accuracy.
- Oversaw negotiations and contracts with rail, dray, over-the-road, and LTL vendors to secure rates well below published levels; incorporated ABC’s, lower rate bases, and locked in fuel surcharges. Resulted in over $1 million saved annually compared to previous freight costs.
- Supervised customer service issues to make certain that all situations were settled in a viable manner to satisfy the customer, while limiting company’s liability.
- Planned and instituted strategies to facilitate the company’s and industry are constantly changing needs. Consolidated from three to two facilities in order to minimize overhead and maximize manpower.
- Directed office and warehouse personnel. Responsible for all facets of organization when the President and Vice-President were not available.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY November 2002 – January 2004
Fuels Distribution Supervisor and Operations Manager
- Supervised projects involving safe, accident-free handling and movement of petroleum, oil, and lubricants with accurate documentation for issue, receipt, and accounting.
- Played key role in replacing four 50,000-gallon fuel bladders under severe time constraints in Jacobabad, Pakistan.
- Designed transfer loop connecting 8 bladders into one operating system to enhance capability and flexibility of system; led to base receiving Small Team Award for Excellence in Performance.
- Coordinated logistics to landscape storage area, acquiring and distributing 140 tons of gravel interrupting fuel operations; presented with award for community involvement.
- As Resource Controller at Incirlik Air Base in Turkey, designed logistics plan to deliver 28M gallons of jet fuel to 7000 aircraft.
- Acknowledged by senior management for superior command and control of assignments with “Excellent” rating.
- Provided leadership for fuels resource control center, resulting in 100% account reconciliation over 6 month period with zero error rate.
- Maintained one of largest refueling fleets comprising 34 vehicles valued at $5M.
- Managed controls of $7M in fuels readiness equipment with oversight for security and safety.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY December 1998 – December 2004
- Participated in the modeling and analysis of future business processes, application of design and its configuration and document design using Oracle R12g modules and tools, ensuring the solution will meet and7 exceed improvement opportunities tied to the business case.
- Developed and executed test scripts (integrations and user acceptance).
Education New York High, New York, NY
High School – General Studies, May 1996
- Volunteer yearly to feed families during holidays.
- Volunteer yearly to at charities for under privileged children.
- Red Cross.
- company assets and physical inventory.
- Cash management and bank deposit.
- Merchandising, plano-gram and recovery.
- Mentor and train store staff.
- Marketing strategies and sales techniques.
- Train and motivate team members.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.