999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999, (999) 999-9999, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Relations, Contract-Vendor Relations and Customer Service.
- Personnel Supervision, Training and Evaluation.
- Briefings, Group Presentations and Instruction.
- Communication, Motivation and Team Building.
- Administrative and Organizational Skills.
- Event Planning, Coordination and Scheduling.
- Proficient in MS Office 2007, XP (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access)
- Typing (50wpm), Filing, Faxing and Data entry.
ABC INC. LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
Any Town, NY October 13, 2008- Present
- Projects coordination and management of customer delivery activity.
- Setting-up final mile deliveries for unique handling needs, quoting non-standard services.
- Ensuring proper inventory levels per customer expectations.
- Ensuring process compliance and improvement.
XYZ CORP. LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
Any Town, NY January 30, 2008-September 21, 2008
- Create and plan customer’s inbound routing based on dynamic production schedule. Consolidate, add, and eliminate routes according to changing production volumes and product mix.
- Coordinate shipments for customer’s supplier base spread out across the United States. Responsible for adjusting routes for daily fluctuations in freight volumes to ensure maximum cube utilization and delivery.
- Create lean logistics processes to increase supply chain efficiency and effectiveness. Prepare presentations for customer’s executive management to garner approval and implement these processes.
- Strategically adapt logistics network to long-term changes in customer’s business by converting selected suppliers to LTL shipments and reducing tractor-trailer fleet. These improvements lead to an annual cost savings of more than $100,000.
BCD INC. LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
Any Town, NY June 4, 2007- January 29, 2008
- Key team member in reorganizing Logistics Department resulting in a substantial fore casted savings.
- Assisted in researching and modifying carrier contracts.
- system to review incoming orders resulting in improved efficiency.
- Trained incoming personnel for Logistics Coordinator and Traffic Coordinator positions.
Columbia University: Associates degree in Transportation 2004
Stanford University: Bachelors of Science 2001