999 MAIN STREET • ANY TOWN, NY 99999
PHONE (999) 999- 9999 • E-MAIL EMAIL@GMAIL.COM
To obtain employment with a company that offers employees chances for growth.
August, 2005 to Present
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- customers with product sourcing, quotations, freight rates and claims.
- Order processing for inventory products as well as placing orders with suppliers.
- Warehouse consolidation, packing and marking.
- Arranged international and domestic shipping as well as related documentation.
- Managed hazardous material classifications and preparation of related documentation for shipping purposes.
June, 2000 to July, 2005
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Provide full logistic support to sales and field technicians commissioning and decommissioning customer projects including equipment sourcing, acquiring freight vendors, on-time pickup and delivery, emergency response to customer breakdowns and outages, and maintaining project folders for managerial review.
- Responsible for utilizing the best possible means of delivery via LTL, Broker, and local carriers to maximize freight recoveries.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment, rental parts, and spare parts .
June, 1988 to May, 2000
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Coordinated all details of assignments, including arranging travel, processing payment reimbursements, preparing confidential paperwork, and handling client and provider requests.
- Excelled at customer service, time-management, and the ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Learned the skills of business communication, and to be at ease with speaking with all levels of professionals.
2000-2005 Rutgers State University New Brunswick
Best Employee for 2002
Industrial Truck Operations, Forklift Training, – January, 2001
Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations – January, 2000
Available upon request.