999 Main Street, Any Town, NY – 99999
I am seeking a position with an organization which provides room for growth and appreciates hard work and a good attitude.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- as a Secretary and Dispatcher; functioning in both front office and alphanumeric filing.
- Friendly, outgoing, and energetic; able to learn and apply new techniques quickly.
- Self motivated and reliable; works well independently with minimal supervision.
- Patient, focused, and diligent; works well in fast-paced multi-task environment.
- Dependable, trustworthy, and productive; can be counted on to complete assigned tasks.
- Data Entry, Credit and Debit Transactions, Independent
- Cash Handling, Alphanumeric Filing, Multi-Line Phone
- Bilingual: English and Spanish, Dependable, Great Customer Service
- Team Player & Team Leader, Honest, Type 80 Words per Minute
SUMMARY OF EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
07/09 – 11/09 Dispatcher ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Insightful knowledge of the names and general location of principal streets and buildings.
- Deep knowledge of the operation of telephone, radio, computer assisted dispatch and other communications equipment.
- In-depth ability to think and act quickly, calmly, and accurately in an emergency and under stress.
- Managed daily operations of 25 drivers and GPS tracking. Multi-tasked between dispatching, file maintenance, call routing and handling customers. Managed clients’ schedules for medication pick-ups.
- Worked closely with Manager.
- Assigned and hired of drivers.
- Ensure service requests are completed within designated time line.
- Recommended and implemented new scheduling system, which reduces road hours for drivers and has improved driver safety record.
- Set-up the pickup and delivery schedules and handled route drivers.
- Scheduled dispatch of drivers.
- Responsible for delivering 500 to 800 packages daily.
- Responsible for obtaining signatures for the products that are delivered.
- Take responsibility of collecting money from customers and returned it to the company.
- Responsible for following up the complaints and requests of customers.
- Responsible for patrolling and keeping the records of all security .
- Good ability to arrange the items according to a specific rule.
- Examine and inspect stock items for defects and reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Handling all cash and credit card transactions in store environment. Balanced cash draw at close of shift.
04/08 – 08/08 Dispatcher XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Supervised and maintained daily schedules for all engineers and help desk staff.
- Reviewed the dispatch portal daily to ensure that all tickets scheduled for the previous day were completed and if not, rescheduled or reassigned.
Reviewed the service board throughout the day to assign and schedule new tickets within agreed upon SLA time frames and to appropriately address tickets marked as “In Progress” or “Waiting ”.
- Reviewed NOC board for unattended tickets and frequently worked with the NOC to resolve.
- Answered all inbound telephone calls and coordinated appointments with clients and staff accordingly.
- Acted as the central point of contact for client requests.
- Maintained high degree of communication with engineers and led a daily group meeting to discuss pertinent issues.
- Worked closely with help desk staff to ensure appropriate triage of incoming service tickets.
- Utilized remote desktop control software to troubleshoot and resolve client issues where time allowed.
- On a weekly basis, contacted specific clients to perform customer surveys. Generated several reports to be disseminated to engineers and, or referenced during the staff meeting.
10/07 – 07/07 Dispatcher BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Answering a multi- line telephone system, corresponding to e-mails.
- Make Pre and post calls to customers to confirm orders, time frames, C.O.D. and assisted customers with service problems.
- Monitor and maintain the status of work taken out of the office by technicians on daily basis, inventoried and e-mailed reports.
- Route, generate and print service calls, disconnects, installs, phone, internet work orders, adjusted workloads thru workforce management; closed out routes and work orders on a daily basis.
- Dispatch assignments to technicians and troubleshoot two way radio systems; Inform customers at set times throughout the day when technicians are running behind schedule.
- reports and perform other duties as assigned.
University of California Pursuing Associates in Business San Francisco, CA
New York High School High School Diploma New York, NY