123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • Tel.: (123) 456-7890 • Email: email@example.com
Andrea R. Whitney
- problem solving and data-analysis expertise.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment through advanced multi-tasking skills.
- Recognized capability to form strong relationships with clients and professionals.
- Known for exercising discretion, ethics and maintaining confidentiality.
- Notary Public – State of Connecticut.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, word, excel, power point, outlook, Westlaw.
GHI Company Paralegal
- Paralegal to Sole Practitioner.
- Document preparation including probate pleadings for formal administrations and summary administrations.
- Overseeing post-death administration files.
- Responsible for preparation of Estate Accountings.
- Hands-on interaction with clients, including attending meetings and overseeing the execution of legal documents.
XYZ Corporation Paralegal
- Managed cases involving worker’s compensation insurance bad faith, plaintiff employment related cases, and business litigation
- Organized, managed, reviewed and indexed all document productions and maintained detailed logs concerning the date of production and what documents were responsive to the specific requests.
- Performed legal research and wrote case summaries of newly changed case laws, statutes and civil of procedure
- Utilized Edgar to locate business filings
- Designed, created and maintained Concordance databases
- Trained all personnel in Concordance
- Firms Concordance Administrator
- Legal Research Westlaw
DEF, Incorporated Paralegal
- Propounding and answering discovery, client interviews and fact checking.
- Research recent court rulings in civil litigation, regulatory compliance, bankruptcy, contract disputes, family law and immigration.
- Research and draft memoranda, pretrial motions, proposed orders, and discovery motions.
York University, New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts in Paralegal Studies – summa cum laude
Award of Academic Excellence