123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • Home: (123) 456-7890 • Cell: (555) 555-5555 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel S. Mercado
GHI Company, 4/2009 – Present
- Litigation – Defense
- Asbestos Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Internet-based division of the FOX Group
- Film-Television Production and Distribution
XYZ Corporation, 2/2007 – 3/2009
- Reported directly to attorneys with broad ranged responsibilities that encompass the timely and complex preparation of cases from discovery to trial phase.
- Coordinated and multifaceted office functions encompassing court calendar management, retainment of court reporters, and scheduling of conference rooms for deposition proceedings.
- Liaison between attorneys, clients, law firms, government agencies, and outside vendors.
- Ensured open lines of communication and satisfaction of deadlines through execution of dated correspondence.
- Performed law library research to obtain and gather case-relevant data and materials.
- Prepared content-specific case files for attorneys reflecting supporting forms, documentation, and to use during client presentations, and index and cross-reference network database information.
DEF, Incorporated, 4/1999-2/2007
- Create and maintain master excel spread sheet regarding 64 Code Enforcement Board lien foreclosure cases, keeping track of all deadlines, dockets and trial dates, fines, judgments, settlements and attorney’s fees motions and hearings
- Draft foreclosure complaints and prepare exhibits thereto
- E-file and arrange service of the complaints
- Utilize data banks to locate defendants
- Interface with City Clerk and Property Standards regarding fines and compliance
- Notice depositions and prepare exhibits for same
- Prepare Notices for Trial, Pretrial Stipulations, Witness and Exhibits Lists
- Draft amnesty offers with Mutual Releases and Settlement Agreements
- Draft Motions for Attorney’s Fees, Affidavits re same
- Draft Stipulations of Dismissal or Final Judgments
Windows: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Transcription, Typing (80 wpm), 10-key
New York University, New York, NY (Expectant Graduation Date – 12/2009)
of Business Administration with Concentration in Human Resource Management
XYZ Advertising Federation
Available upon request