123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • (123) 456-7890
Wanda G. Strong
- to work under pressure in fast paced environment
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel Experience
- Certified Signing Agenta And Notary Public
GHI Company 2007-5/28/10
- Successfully defended large mortgage companies from claims arising from environmental conditions within the mortgaged premises.
- Developed and implemented new practices and procedures for Indiana evictions and writs of assistance.
- Was instrumental in generating fees to bring the Cincinnati foreclosure department’s billings to the highest monthly levels achieved to date.
XYZ Corporation 1/2002 – 11/07
- Worked cross-functionally in a collaborative environment to facilitate business objectives in compliance with the law and contract terms
- Analyzed contract terms and determined whether proposed actions where in compliance with contract terms and applicable law
- Ascertained risk of proposed actions in light of applicable law and contract terms
- Independently managed loss mitigation caseload that increased by 500% since arrival
- Prioritized and organized projects to maintain a heavy workload while ensuring quality and
- Exercised sound professional judgment that balanced business interests with legal considerations
- Proactively maintained open communications with constituents at all levels to ensure quality work and sound decisions in a highly regulated environment
- Performed legal research and provided concise business- focused legal advice promptly
- Helped facilitate feedback loops within the legal department and cross-functionally
- Drafted and edited correspondence pertaining to the initial rescissions or affirmation of rescissions
DEF, Incorporated 2000 – 2004
- Responsible for making presentations to potential customers and played an important role in documenting RFP’s.
- Requirement gathering from the client and executing and work distribution as per requirement.
- Analyzing and interpreting documents to determine if they are responsive and if the Doctrine of Privilege or Work Product would be applicable.
- Preparing case fact building memo.
- Preparing legal memorandums for patent and antitrust litigations.
- Conducted research and analysis on factual issues for discovery and investigations.
- Assisted law firms in trial preparation and deposition summaries.
- Maintained and organized historical set of discovery related documents.
- Responsible for the QC process and for all deliveries made to the client.
- Design and implementation of Early Case Assessment strategy.
- Interacting with US law firms to finalize the roadmap for document review projects.
- Designing document review workflows in collaboration with the technical team.
- Statistical sampling tests used to determine the audit strategy.
- Assisted with litigation document production.
- Involved with teams to create process specific training modules, FAQ’s, Quick-reference checklists and other documents to improve and also speed up the process training.
- Training new joinees on the litigation process in U.S
- intake interviews.
2000 New York High School Graduate, New York, NY 07083
2006 Currently enrolled at University of California for an Associate’s Degree in Business Management