999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
John C. Nolen
Toa long-term position with a company in the field of Retail Management that offers both career and personal growth. Additionally, I am seeking a dynamic setting where I can utilize my acquired skills and connect directly with other personnel and valuable clients.
ABC Company, January 2008 – June 2010
- Extensive corporate and commercial law experience including M&A and capital market transactions, funds management, cross-border transactional work, winding up and insolvency, real estate and property dealings, construction law and litigation and dispute resolution
GHI Company, April 2007 – current
- Met constant deadlines and guided litigation through GHI’s challenging legal .
- Managed the firm’s foreign clients; provided services in immigration law, property law and management, civil and family law, and labor law.
XYZ Corporation, June 2005 – February 2007
- Entail collection and organization of all the necessary data and records required by the lawyer
- Preparing reports and financial data,
- Letter Dictation
- Created pamphlet for clients listing services
- Handled billing in PC Law
- General Clerical duties
- Wrote wills for Clients
- Witness to wills being signed
8/1998York University B.S. Advertising And Business
Certified in Microsoft software; including Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook. Type 55 wpm and above, ten-key and excellent general office skills. Cash management, filing and bookkeeping smart.