999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
(999) 999-9999, email@example.com
- State Bar of New York
- Federal District Court – New York
11/09 – Present Law Clerk, ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- legal and ethical behavior in the paralegal workplace as observed by supervising personal.
- Manifested interpersonal and teamwork skills and safety consciousness in the paralegal office environment.
- Demonstrated appropriate written and verbal communication skills using the correct terminology of the profession as seen by supervising personnel.
- Drafted legal documents and letters.
- Ran background checks on clients and other people involved in the case.
- Filed family law and criminal law documents at the court house.
- Researched evidence related to respondent for cases.
- Filed all legal documents related to cases.
5/08 – 9/08 Law Clerk, XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Represented clients in the areas of family law, creditor, debtor, public nuisance, guardianship, property, , trusts, and landlord-tenant law.
- Conducted client interviews, made court appearance on behalf of client for proceeding, engaged in case handling with opposing parties including settlement agreements.
- Engaged in extensive negotiations and meet and confer efforts with opposing counsel on behalf of client regarding public nuisance issue.
- Prepared client declarations.
5/05 – 8/07 Law Clerk, BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Research and analyze matters.
- Summarize trial and deposition transcripts.
- Draft pleadings and discovery requests.
- Help conduct interviews and depositions.
J.D., 2009 New York Law School, New York, NY
Concentrations in Criminal Law and Trial
B.A., 2004 University of California, Irvine