999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY January 2010 – May 2010
- independently providing daily research and analysis as needed; drafted and edited affidavits, briefs, memorandum, and petitions.
- Interviewed clients for confirmation of statements indicated on consumer complaints; organized case file for easier access to materials; regularly researched issues, using both electronic researching tools and books as needed.
- Reviewed documents for suspicious activity of companies being investigated for violations of the law and provided factual links and analysis used in developing case strategy.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY September 2009 – December 2009
Certified Law Clerk
- Conducted preliminary hearings while under attorney supervision.
- Drafted motions that were later filed with the court clerk; including: motion to suppress, motion to , opposition motion.
- Helped with trial preparations by: transcribing audio, summarizing preliminary hearings, interviewing and preparing witnesses, modifying and drafting jury instructions.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY September 2008 – September 2009
- Document preparation in the form of, but not limited to: client courtesy letters, court briefs, summons, answers, etc. Notarizing attorney and client documents.
- Conducting client interviews and follow ups.
- Organizing and keeping current client files and all paperwork.
Purdue University, West Lafayette
of Science – Business Management, May 2007
- Cumulative GPA of 3.75
- Litigation Skills: Preliminary Hearings, Restraining Order Hearing, Trial Practice Course, College Speech and Debate Team, Acting.