123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • Home: (123) 456-7890 • Cell: (555) 555-5555 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Janice G. Hanna
GHI Company, Criminal Justice (1 year)
- retention in both programs to over 90 per cent
- Managed, hired, mentored and disciplined faculty
- Participated in company-wide text selection and curriculum development process
- Developed, monitored and implemented Student Learning Objectives and Program
- Outcome Mastery Assessments assuring the quality and integrity of the programs
XYZ Corporation, Criminal Justice (2 ½ years)
- Knowledge of Henry Fingerprint Classification
- Exposure to R.S. Codes
- Extensive knowledge of the Criminal Justice and Law enforcement procedures
DEF, Incorporated, Criminal Justice (1 ½ years)
- Supervise a team of five .
- Conduct criminal research using a variety of databases.
- Maintain relationships with new and existing vendors who perform criminal research.
- Review and proof write-ups of charges found against candidates applying for jobs.
Education And Certifications
New York University, 1990- General Studies – 9 credit hours
University of California, 1984, 1985 – Post Secondary Vocational Education – 56 hours
Advanced Law Enforcement Courses, 3136 hours
Law Enforcement Instructor Certification (21 areas of specialization)
Financial Services, Sales and Sales Management, 650 hours
Computer and Video Skills
MS(Access, Excel, Project, Power Point, Word), AMAG Access Control Systems, American Dynamics (Intellex) DVR, American Video Equipment (AVE) DVR, Digatron, DigaNet DVR, Pelco DX 7000 – 9100 DVR, Sanyo and Pelco 24 hour VCR.