(999) 999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
energy, motivated Senior Contracts Manager and Negotiator with a comprehensive knowledge of and extensive experience with complex contract drafting and negotiations primarily in the high-tech industry including, hardware, software consulting and purchasing and procurement. Highly versatile and flexible; quickly masters new roles, responsibilities, technologies and environments. Reputation for high integrity, excellent problem solving ability, strong work ethic and excellent analytical skills.
- Legal & High-Tech Business Management: Established track record of drafting and negotiating inbound and outbound software enterprise and software-as-a-service licensing agreements. Excellent risk analysis and issue spotting skills. High emphasis on revenue recognition implications, partnering and distribution agreements, professional services contracts, and nondisclosure agreements. Standard and non-standard templates.
- Relationship Building: Excels at interacting with broad populations including C-level executives, senior management, outside counsel, staff and customers across legal and technical areas.
- Team Leadership. Seasoned and focused team-player that truly excels at providing sound guidance and support to all team members and internal departments regarding critical issues.
- Contract Negotiations & Review
- Technology Licensing
- Hardware & Software
- Consulting & Procurement
- Revenue Recognition
- Risk Management
- Creative Problem Solving
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Intellectual Property
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY (2006 to Present)
Contracts Manager and Business Development Consultant
- Facilitate and administrate the Custodial Contracts between JOI, NISH and the various subcontractors throughout the Southwestern Region.
- Other duties include negotiating the FFP and T&M Task andDelivery Order and their modifications, subcontractor cost proposal analysis, review and prepare pricing for cost proposal on all proposed RFPs, and the management of DoD EMALL catalog for IDIQ orders.
- Overall Custodial Contract revenue is above $23 million between 16 different subcontractors at 19 different military base locations. Prepare monthly invoicing for both Prime and Subcontractor.
- Preparing and submitting the Prime and Subcontractor’s Agreement contract for upcoming RFP’s. quarterly partnering meetings with government CORE members.
- Assist our subcontractors and their ACO‘s with Task Spec Item interpretation when work performed falls outside of contractual responsibilities.
- Hold regular meetings with Facilities Division Manager, Quality Control Manager, NISH, and Regional and Local Contracting Officers.
- Provide revenue analysis and budget reports to Director of Contracts and Division Managers.
- Assisting Division Manager’s with electronic data base collection of building inventory for Government audits.
- Business Deployment role is to work closely with our non not-for-profit partners in the development of costing proposals and research possible future contracts.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY (2004 to 2006)
- Added all new enrollment packages into the sales force.
- Handled requests to add or delete creditor accounts in the program.
- Process cancellation requests and mail out correspondence to creditors and clients in the event of client cancellation.
- Served as a liaison between the consulting executives, new clients, quality assurance, customer care, and settlement department.
- Responsible for statement verification and processing all enrollment packages in Sales force
- Generated all Welcome Aboard, Limited Power of Attorney, Hardship and Financial Analysis Letters.
- Responsible for all clerical responsibilities associated with client hard file set up and up keep
- Reviewed Enrollment Package application’s to ensure forms are complete and accurate.
- Input information from a variety of sources into a computer database.
- Soft Phone and Sales Force.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY (1998 to 2004)
- Managed $40-300+MM consulting and outsourcing contracts for Fortune 500 clients within the Financial Services industry
- Managed contract governance and limited company risk by training over 150 leadership and project personnel on contractual obligations and risks, as well as company policy
- Developed contract amendments, facilitated timely contractual problem resolution to minimize impact of service disruptions, and provided archive management of contractual records
- Tracked deliverables and obligations throughout the contract lifecycle
- Provided contract interpretation and maintained a working knowledge of Service Provider obligations
- Delivered presentations to executive leadership regarding contract status and compliance
- with and support Counsel in reviewing and developing legal documentation
- Liaised with financial team to report program fitness to executive leadership
- Certified in Contract Management by the International Association of Commercial and Contract Management (IACCM)
Juris Doctor – New York University School of Law
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – University of New York