999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
TECHNOLOGY LEADERSHIP PROFILE
, results-oriented technology leader with strong history of implementing effective technical solutions to achieve sustained, bottom-line growth. Excellent sales and marketing acumen, able to connect with clients to win new business and expand services to existing clients. Consistent record of analyzing business processes and implementing enhancements to control costs and streamline operations. Expert communicator, able to partner with management, negotiates with vendors, collaborate with cross-functional departments, and lead highly productive teams. Proven capacity for troubleshooting issues, mitigating risks, and managing budgets
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Business Development
- Marketing & Presentations
- Process Improvements
- Project Management
- Vendor Negotiations
- Technology and Infrastructure Solutions
- Strategic Planning and Needs Assessment
- Budget Analysis & Management
- Team Leadership & Development
- Client Relationship Management
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY, 2009
IT Project Manager
- Managed the successful implementation of phase I & II of Corporate Intranet.
- Created work breakdown structures and level of effort estimates for the implementation of the IT web farm project.
- Facilitated the efforts of 8 project team members during the duration of projects.
- Oversaw the Planning and execution of Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance system to be used by QA for managing work flows, deviation and audits.
- Reviewed and negotiated proposals with consultants and vendors, including terms of service agreement.
- Conducted needs analysis and gathered project requirements for acquiring a Desktop Management Enterprise solution for IT Service Center and other IT systems.
- Facilitated meetings to ensure that all project activities are being performed and reported accordingly; captured project changes and assessed risks.
- Worked with IT Director and operations director to estimate target project budgets for fiscal year, focusing on growing network and security needs.
- Built and maintained a growing relationship with project sponsors and stakeholders by providing them with project updates and negotiated any changes to the project scope.
- Coordinated all aspects of testing and validation and inspect the web team and software developers for the quality of their deliverable.
- Conducted and communicated Knowledge Management research as it aligns with the future goals and strategic objectives.
- Monitored the progress of projects within the set time line and budget, including working with external and internal staff on handling cost overruns and contingency plan.
- Managed the planning and implementation of a sound masking system, pager system and an enterprise file management solution for the new building.
- Worked with IT network operations team and international vendors to setup IT solutions for our new offices.
- Communicated with Management and Staff on project progress, including keeping them informed on all project activities and project delivery status.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY, 2005-2008
IT Project Manager
- Managed projects with medium-to-high complexity, addressing multiple functional areas across multiple organizational domains, involving medium sized teams.
- Established project success criteria and determine the degree to which the project achieved the objectives.
- Conducted project lessons learned reviews with functional teams, consolidated input, and prioritization of areas of improvement for future projects.
- Contributed to and encouraged use of best practices with other PMs.
- Responsible for project team’s adherence to and compliance with IT Standards, processes, tools and methodology, including Sox controls.
- Established the Conference Room sessions as part of Project Management Methodology.
- Responsible for developing the project resource plan, forecast and budget, ensuring that the project remains within the budget throughout project life cycle.
- Responsible for ongoing customer engagement, review, and approval at key project milestones.
- Managed scope, issues, constraints, risks, assumptions and change control process throughout the project life cycle.
- Tracked and reported progress and status; escalated issues to appropriate project leads to ensure timely resolution.
- Ensured cross-functional IT and business areas are involved as appropriate; provided ongoing touch points to ensure consistent communication.
- Created and updated business and IT operations support plans.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY, 2003-2005
Senior IT Project Manager
- Delivered secure solution for de-personalizing sensitive production data for critical application testing.
- Managed team of consultants in assessing risk exposure for use of sensitive data in testing over 200 applications.
- Coordinated change activities by operating system engineers – z, OS, IMS, DB2, CICS, WAS, MQ, RACF, etc.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – Information Systems, 2001
Stanford University, College Park~ 3.75 GPA
- Lean Process Workshop
- Microsoft Share Point Portal Server 2001
- Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure
Platforms: Windows; 2000, XP, Vista, 7, CE 5.0, XPe, 2000 Server, 2003 Server, Small Business Server 2003, Small Business Server 2008, WYSE Thin OS, Windows Mobile, Blackberry, iPhone, Palm, Android.
Software: MS Office Suite, Publisher, One Note, Visio, Project, Front Page, Groove, Share Point, Dynamics AX, Explorer, Communicator, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Premiere, Photo shop, Auto Cad, ESRI Arc GIS, Firehouse, GBA Master Series, Inter graph Public Safety, CAD, Retract (PoS), Spring brook Software (CRM and ERP), Epicor Vantage (CRM and ERP)
Server Software: MS Exchange 5.5-2000-2003, MS SQL 7,2000,2005, MS Antigen, MS Terminal Server 2000,2003,2008, MS Application Virtualization 3.0-3.5-4.0-4.5-4.6, MS Share Point Server 2001-2007, MS Internet Security & Acceleration Server 2000-2004, MS Internet Information Server 5-6-7, MS Virtual Server, Citrix Meta frame XP, XPa, Xpe, FR2, Citrix Presentation Server 4.0-4.5, Citrix Access Gateway, WYSE Rapport and Device Manager, WYSE TCX Multimedia & USB Visualizer, Cisco Unified Call Manager 4.2, Cisco Unity 4-5, Cisco TACACS, Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances, EMC Navisphere, Checkpoint Firewall, Web sense Enterprise, Web trends, Semantic Anti virus CE 10, Semantic Endpoint Protection 11, Semantic Backup Exec 10-11-12-12.5, Semantic Ghost 11, Solution Suite 2.5, VMware ESXi, Dell Open Manage, HP Insight Manager, Progress Open Edge 10, ESRI ARCGIS Server, Fax Sr., QC Web, SPSS MR Interview, Voxco, Nortel Call Pilot, OTRS, Epicor Vantage, Epicor Clientele
Languages: Visual Studio .NET, 6 J++; HTML, Batch and Script
: Dell Power Edge Servers, HP Proliant Servers, Cisco Routers, Switches, ASAs, ATAs,and IP Phones 3COM Switches, EMC CLARiiON CX300 Series SAN, Mc Data Fiber Switches, Q Logic HBAs, Dell, HP DAT, DLT, LTO3 Tape Drives, Dell and HP KVM Switches, Kyocera Mita, HP, Xerox MFPs, Ithaca Receipt and Zebra Badge Printers, Wyse S30,V90,X90,1125SE,V10L Thin Clients, ELO Touch Systems, Dell, HP, IBM and Panasonic Laptops, Tablets and Workstations.