999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • email@example.com • Home (999) 999-9999 Cell (123) 456-7890
Mildred M. Suarez
a position as a Professional Service Representative, in which 5 to 10 years relevant experience will add value to operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and decision making skills.
- Extensive knowledge of customer service and technical operations in both call center and help desk environments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals, Windows operating systems, and the internet.
- Committed to interact cordially with a wide range of personalities, satisfy customers and handle difficult situations with patience and tact.
- Skilled in resolving various technical issues and processes in a timely manner that is easily understood by clients.
- Superb listening and questioning skills in order to achieve complete resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop CS, Adobe Flash CS, Adobe InDesign CS, Adobe Premiere CS.
RELATED EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Help Desk Manager (11/2009 to present)
- Provided and participated in hands on expertise and resolution on a regular basis as well as managing the Help Desk group, and served as the escalation point for the group.
- Coordinated help desk support operations with IT support teams of engineers, administrators, and managers in all offices worldwide managing the implementation of help desk related service level agreement SLA in compliance with industry standards to allow these teams to support external customers.
- Planned, developed and implemented new support policies and procedures by establishing company-wide help desk systems and processes for managing and tracking to provide trend analysis and ticket reporting to management.
- Reviewed reports of computer and peripheral equipment production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine costs and impact.
- Analyzed help desk activity and made recommendations for increased organization efficiency and effectiveness.
- Created long term strategies for growth and preservation and career development plans of the help desk members by providing the staff with additional training and resources.
- Conducted periodic performance evaluations and annual personnel reviews for staff members.
- Coordinated with staff, end users, and department managers to determine requirements for new or modified software and hardware and planned and executed a worldwide laptop replacement.
- Identified opportunities and developed productivity support tools to align with the company’s business requirements. Support tools included desktop operating systems; PC, laptop, and server applications; telecommunication support; e-mail, calendaring and handheld platforms; office automation tools; Intranet and video teleconferencing support solutions and remote user support.
- Assisted in documenting existing productivity systems architecture and recommended changes for management review including disaster recovery and business continuity efforts.
- Assisted in the implementation of physical asset tracking procedures using office automation software and bar coding hardware.
- Conducted vendor negotiations for hardware and software purchase, negotiated best pricing, established new procedures for cost reduction, and generated purchase requests.
Help Desk Manager (06/2004-12/2008)
- Responsible for managing the Help Desk supporting global staff and field personnel.
- Responsible for managing and supervising the daily operations of the Help Desk.
- Transitioned from support software “Heat” and Implemented “Supportworks” enterprise support software including designing a self service web portal.
- Created Service Level Agreements and Standard Operating Procedures IT Support.
Help Desk Manager (10/2001-08/2003)
- Responsible for achieving maximum staff productivity by team building and reward recognition programs.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing “best practice” processes.
- Responsible for guiding the Help Desk staff through new Projects and implementations.
- Responsible for the daily management of 20 Frontline Analysts supporting 10,000 internal customers.
- Responsible for generation and distribution of ACD and Remedy metrics reporting and trending to Sr. Management.
- Responsible for assisting the Client Services VP with budgeting requirements.
- Responsible for all personnel management functions such as interviewing, hiring, training, performance appraisals.
York University, New York, NY
5/05 – Associates Degree in Liberal Arts Humanities and Social Sciences.
University of California, San Diego, CA
2/97 – Certificate of Training: Aerospace Propulsion Element.