999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Cell: 999-999-9999 Email:email@example.com
HRwith years of experience, proven abilities and strong interpersonal skills that enhance and develop relationships with internal and external customers.
ABC INC.-Any Town, NY 2010-current
HR and Staffing Consultant
- Responsible for HR governance and policy deliverance.
- Managed sourcing, hiring and training activities.
- Responsible for the design and executive reporting of HR scorecard and metrics for groups supported.
- Partner with top leadership responsibilities for building and managing overall HR and Payroll operations.
- Develop and implemented of cost-effective compensation and benefits programs aligned with business strategy and market competitiveness. Benchmarked and analyzed employee benefit plans, recommended changes to executive management, negotiated contracts with benefit service providers, and managed vendor agreements.
- Recruit diverse team of professionals in competitive and performance driven markets. Design and deliver innovative retention strategies for reward and recognition, training and development, and residency sponsorship.
- Coached management on employment laws investigated complaints and successfully resolves employee relations issues.
XYZ CORP. – Any Town, NY 2006 – 2009
Staffing and Recruiting
- Recruited and placed professionals and administrative staff.
- Conducted 3 interviews daily, thoroughly and professionally.
- Selected associates for assignments through careful screening and excellent understanding of .
- Maintained an accurate and detailed record of each employee in a customized database, including test results, references, and employment information.
- Placed ads for specialized positions via the Internet.
- Screened potential employees via the phone and resume.
- Directed candidates through the application process, and answered all questions regarding interviews, future employment, and benefits.
- Performed reference checks in a timely and effective manner.
- Searched Internet, visited specialized school and talked to various organizations to uncover the best and the most qualified applicants.
- Provided mentoring and job coaching for temporary and permanent employees.
BCD INC – Any Town, NY 2004 – 2006
- Develop and maintain staffing records – cancellation, float, master schedule and attendance records.
- Identifies number and level of personnel required.
- Maintain accuracy of payroll time sheets, initiates changes and corrections.
- Reports employee absences, scheduling and tardy issues to management.
- Maintain schedule and completes daily staffing sheets.
- and maintain charges for accuracy.
Education & Certifications
MBA – Operational and Project Management (2004)
BS – Economics and Business Administration (2001)
Purdue University, West Lafayette