Cell: (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Tostrong work ethics and interpersonal skills, an enthusiasm to learn combined with highly applicable experience in the field of Human Resources.
- Goal driven professional with 2 years of experience in a global, fast paced software development company in the Silicon Valley; providing quality H.R. services to managers at a V.P. level and below, cultivating strong business relationships, and resolving personal and team issues to ensure minimal business interruption
- Excellent team player and problem solver who thrives on collaboration with diversely (including virtually located) talented team members, and able to integrate their thoughts, opinions, and suggestions into action.
- Highly effective verbal and written communicator with strong command of the English language with a passion for writing.
- Energetic and competitive achiever who enjoys inspiring and motivating others, with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities using strong organizational skills, and possess the ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong desire to learn, completing over 8 courses via SAP’s Career Success Center, shadowing and obtaining a mentor, as well gaining hands on experiencing, received Lean Mfg Training
- Computer proficient in various software programs including Microsoft Office applications, database systems including PeopleSoft and SAP, Adobe Acrobat, as well as a proficiency in utilizing the internet for research
2007 – 2009 ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Responsible for preparing and sending out New hire, Intern Hire, Term and Orientation Packets.
- Responsible for helping with Recruitment process such as checking and updating active job list and making first round calls to prospective candidates.
- Responsible for processing company expense Invoices.
- Responsible for basic Data Entry of new hire paperwork.
- Providing general admin support in all areas.
- Filing of Employee records and updating all files.
2007–2005 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
HR Information Management Specialist
- Worked with HRIM Analysts and technical resources to design, develop, & test SAP & HR related (SAP).
- Coordinated resolution of HRIS related issues with Information Technology, Payroll, & Benefits.
- Assisted with data audits and coordinating data entry changes.
- Performed employee transactions in HRIS – new hires, terminations, promotions, & supervisor changes.
- Supported clients for DCI divisions – problem resolution, business policy & procedure support.
2004 – 2005 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Director, Human Resources
- Partner to the CTO and the VP, Global Risk Management and their leadership teams, partnering with 6 VPs with an organization size of 700 employees. Advised senior leadership on all aspects of human resources, including workforce assessment and talent planning in support of 2009 business objectives.
- Led the Organization & Talent Review for the company to review our 3 year business plan and workforce capabilities needed to achieve business goals. Implemented a process to develop the top 50 talent with the Executive Team which successfully retained 95% of our identified top talent.
- Facilitated several Re-Organizations end to end, including the organizational design, communication and change management. Managed an Organization Simplification initiative and 10% downsizing.
- Re-designed our Technical Fellow Program to ensure that it was impactful for both the Technical Talent and the needs of the business, retaining our top technical talent.
- Development and facilitation of Leadership Team quarterly offsite to focus the team on strategic priorities, contributing to 100% business goal achievement.
- Implemented mentoring and career development programs, increasing engagement levels by 20% in our Employee Engagement survey.
- Winner of the Q4 2008 Corporate Award for HR Leadership.
of Science in Business Administration – Cum Laude December 2007
Option in Human Resource Management
New York State University
Tennis, Softball, Reading, Creative Writing, Volunteering, Blogging (mytravellingandwritingadventures.blogspot.com), Social Networking, Traveling, Working with Animals, & Working with Children