999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of Qualifications:
AResources Professional with strong experience in Recruiting and Retention, Organizational Capability and Strategy, Performance Management, Compensation, and Leadership Coaching and Development. Experience in campus and college recruiting, manufacturing and executive and professional fast-paced environments.
HR Rep – Employee Benefits
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY
January 2010 – Present
- Advised department directors, managers, supervisors, and employees on interpretation of Benefit services, policies and procedures, and disciplines for 6,000 employees.
- Implemented and maintained efficient, accurate means of data collection and processing.
- Generated special reports regarding employee data for practical management.
- Applied continuous process improvement to HR Systems Administration work.
- Demonstrated advanced understanding of Health and Wellness plans.
- Responsible for contacting all vendors relative to client plan management and resolution of escalated Benefit issues relative to Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug(s), Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life, AD&D, and Disability.
- Requested vendor updates and accessed their system to perform updates.
- Insured continuous compliance of JCAHO preparedness.
- Supervised the monthly reconciliation of the Licensure Renewal Report(s) and state inquiries for all clinical staff (roughly 3500) positions for all facilities.
- Processed eligibility maintenance & enrollments—including all New Hire(s) and Employee Status Change(s) and Terminations; Insurance notification or coverage issues; as well as the distribution of plan description materials.
XYZ Corp. – Any Town, NY
April 2008 – January 2010
- Provided the best candidates to the client within minimum turnaround.
- Effectively used job boards, social networking tools and search engines for sourcing and recruiting.
- Interacted closely with hiring managers to develop job specifications and eligibility requirements.
- Implemented creative talent recruiting strategies to fill current and future business needs.
- Utilized the current rules in work permits Visa and INS regulations for recruitments and retention.
- Directed People Soft – Employee and Manager Self-Service applications and managed SAP HR administration.
- Involved in team meetings and discussions in facilitating a smooth conversion from people soft to SAP.
- Facilitated confirmation review, performance review and exit formalities of employees.
- Conducted recruitment fairs in different cities and utilized resource allocation tools for movement of personnel between projects.
- Attended Global HR conference of Logical CMG in Amsterdam, Netherlands on the conversion from people soft to SAP.
- Coordinated training programs with external trainers and submitted recommendations to senior management based on analysis of pre workshop and post training feedback.
- Advised accounts on payroll changes and formulated the HR polices and processes for the .
- Provided feedback and metrics to the senior management on attrition, performance management ratings and other relevant HR metrics.
- Interfaced with placement officers for on and off campus recruitment and developed recruitment brochure for the company.
Senior Human Resources Generalist
BCD Inc. – Any Town, NY
May 2005 – May 2007
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting in compliance.
- Handle benefit plan participation such as Paid Time Off, insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hiring, promotions, performance reviews, terminations, payroll, and EEO and Affirmative Action plans and reporting.
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues. Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity organization. Conduct wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate, and manage payroll processing and compliance.
- Coordinating ADP implementation for payroll and HRIS.
University of New York, NY May 2005
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Interpersonal & Organizational Communication
Minor in Performing Arts
- TOPS Scholarship
- Speech & Debate Team Scholarship
Professional Affiliations and Organizations:
- Americas Manufacturing Region Leadership Team
- Americas Manufacturing Region Professional Development Committee
- Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- National Association of Colleges & Employers (NACE)
- Southern Association of Colleges & Employers (SoACE)
- Young Professionals in Energy (YPE)
- Young Leadership Council – Volunteer in the Arts External Communications Lead
Skills and Software Applications:
- Thorough understanding of Human Resources policies and principles.
- SAP HR
- Virtual Edge Online Tracking System
- Exceptional public speaking skills and working with internal and external stakeholders.
- in building Business Partnerships for a large organization.
- Knowledgeable of corporate and university recruiting strategies
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Macromedia Suite including: Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash & Freehand
- Adobe PageMaker, Photoshop & In-Design
- Proficient in web-based extranet and intranet applications