999-999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYROLL AND OPERATIONS AND FINANCE
PAYROLL MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS PROCESS AUTOMATION STAFF
SUPERVISION A AND P, A AND R, G AND L PROCESSING
RESOURCES CASH FLOW ANALYSIS AND PROJECTIONS TAXATION
FEDERAL AND STATE AND LOCAL ISO AND OSHA TRAINING PROCEDURE AND POLICY DEVELOPMENT
and versatile Certified Payroll Professional experienced in all facets of Payroll, Human Resources, Accounting, and Tax functions. Solid background in ADP, OSHA, SOX and ISO standards and compliance coupled with the desire and patience required to develop training programs and manage and direct domestic and international payroll operations. ADP system administrator. Processed, Set Up, payroll in 12 international countries, and Muti States for Start Up Companies.
ABC Inc – Any Town, NY 2007 to 2009
- Created Excel spreadsheets so as to manage employee payroll.
- Per Diem.
- Set up debit accounts for employees working from out of town.
- Process new hire and termination forms.
- Established and communicated with vendors.
- Earned excellent marks on performance reviews, with citations for excellence in areas including work volume, accuracy and quality; ability to learn and master new concepts; positive work ethic; and commitment to providing unsurpassed service.
XYZ Corp – Any Town, NY 2003 to 2006
- Multi-company with multi-state payroll processing experience. Organized and maintained payroll tax information systems and documentation; ensured compliance with federal, state and local laws. Audited quarterly and year- end tax filings.
- Worked with third party administrator on employee check reconciliation to balance 941 and 940’s year-end wage reporting.
- Collaborated with Accounting Dept. to research and reconcile payroll tax accounts to the general ledger.
- Prepared and filed applications for new state withholdings accounts for new restaurant concept.
- Wrote ad-hoc and turnover reports in an effort to identify root causes of employee termination to in establishing retention plans.
- Acted as a liaison with third party provider to establish payroll and benefits processing policies and procedures.
- Administered Benefits Open Enrollment meetings; researched vision providers and attained new vision benefit offering for salaried employees in 2008; Researched and resolved all employee payroll and benefits related inquires.
- Found over $100,000 in overpaid SUTA, enabling the company to meet EBIDTA for 2009.
- Established new email communication procedure to ensure employees and third party emails were accessed and responded to timely, to enhance overall customer and employee satisfaction.
- Selected to travel to Atlanta, GA. with Senior Management for client meetings.
BCD Inc – Any Town, NY 2002 to 2003
- Managed all time reporting processing and user support activities for ADP E-time consisting of 1000 bi-weekly paid hourly and salaried employees collectively nationwide.
- Developed and incorporated process changes internally and across teams to greatly enhance processing efficiencies.
- Developed and implemented audits and validation processes, and performed them on a regular basis to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Performed and administered all payroll related full cycle payroll processing, time reporting, accounting, data integrity, benefits, and reporting functions.
New York College – Computer Information Degree – Graduate-1997
: Microsoft Office and Access and Publisher and PowerPoint, MAS90, QuickBooks, WordPerfect, Great Plains, Oracle.
Payroll: ADP PCPW, EZLABOR, EV4, PAYFORCE, ETIME, Ceridian, Paychex.
Fundamental Payroll Certification
OSHA Record Keeping
Fundamentals of Personnel Law
ADP Certified Payroll Specialist
Member of American Payroll Association