firstname.lastname@example.org • 999.999.9999
ADP, Ez-Labor, Pay pert, Galaxy, Ceridian, Paychex, Lawson, Deltek, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- in payroll processing and accounting using different payroll application modules.
- Converted and implemented payroll application from Ceridian module to ADP Pay Expert module.
- Instituted electronic time-collection Ez-Labor system and trained staff to use the system
- Administered and consistently increased the efficiency of the payroll department producing timely and accurate paychecks and all related local, state and federal monthly, quarterly and yearly reports. .
ABC Inc. (Temp) Apr 2010 – Current
Any Town, NY
- Supervised two processors; including training, review of weekly and bi-weekly payroll for approximately 3,000 employees, and review of various compliance requirements.
- Proficient with Pro Business, R&R Report Writer and ASK Man-Man.
- Reviewed multi-state tax notices and executed proposed resolution in all governmental matters.
- Prepared and processed year-end data; including W-2, W-2c, workers’ compensation, proxy and other special projects.
- Prepared and reconciled payroll journal entries, bank accounts, 401(k) and garnishments.
- Reconciled monthly and quarterly department labor fluctuations and presented analysis to upper management.
- Managed and prepared quarter-end close by reviewing, analyzing and understanding P&L forecast variances.
- Managed all audit requests: 401(k), stock, proxy, reconciliations, R&D and workers’ .
- Direct report to CFO on all special payroll runs including profit sharing and executive bonus plans.
- Streamlined and automated a $15 million Incentive Bonus program for the CFO.
- Managed and interfaced with executives and all levels of management.
- Developed and managed the implementation of an HR and payroll interface.
- Work with cross-functional management team and perform other assignments as needed.
XYZ Corp. Jul 2009 – Apr 2010
Any Town, NY
- Process weekly and biweekly, multi state payroll for approximately 5000 employees.
- Processing new hires, promotions, salary changes, transfers, W4s, direct deposits, terminations, personal changes.
- Balance & audit payroll for approximately 25 restaurants.
- Process daily manual checks.
- Resolve employee concerns on all payroll issues.
BCD Inc. Sept 2008 – May 2009
Any Town, NY
- Generate semimonthly paychecks for 5000+ non-union employees nationwide.
- Updating tax and direct deposit information daily.
- new hire and employee changes into E-Time time keeping system.
- Prepare semimonthly-certified payroll reports.
- Diploma – Paralegal Studies
- University of New York University College – New York, NY