999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Telephone: (999) 999-9999 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toa position where my experience, and accomplishments in managing various aspects of business, HR, sales and customer service will be utilized.
- Performed multiple Human Resource functions including payroll, staffing, work assignments and performance management.
- Successfully led a team of employees to meet and exceed monthly and annual sales requirements.
- Consistently exceeded role and responsibilities while receiving highest performance rating.
- Successfully conducted sales forecasting training class for nine store managers.
- Administrated various transactional systems of accounting, payroll and order processing.
- Strong accounting and math abilities in balancing and reconciling high volume sales dollars.
- Excellent people skills with a balanced approach in business related functions.
February 2008 – ABC Inc
Present Any Town, NY
- Process two bi-weekly payrolls for a total of 825 employees using ADP Pay Expert.
- Process monthly 1099 and commission payrolls using ADP Pay Expert.
- Utilize payroll and time management changes using ADP HRB and EZ Labor Manager.
- Audit reimbursements.
- Process journal entries.
- Create and running of ADP Report writer for monthly reporting.
March 2007- XYZ Corp
February 2008 Any Town, NY
- Processed and distributed bi weekly and weekly payroll for approximately 5,500 North American employees.
- Handled child support & wage garnishment orders.
- Developed training manuals on garnishments & weekly payroll procedures for shared in the Philippines.
- Processed payroll liabilities by determining the calculation of employee’s federal, state & local income taxes transmitted via EFTPS in excess of 2.5 million annually.
- Projects as needed.
Nov. 2000- BCD Inc
March 2007 Any Town, NY
Senior Co- Store Manager
- Responsible for the preparation and reporting of payroll information to third parties such as Court Reporters and Affiliates.
- Supervises and evaluates personnel.
- Evaluate the payroll system’s internal controls and procedures and recommends changes as needed to ensure the safeguarding of Reporters.
- Keep a very strong communication relationship with the reporters and affiliates.
New York University New York, NY
Cumulative GPA: 3.8
Bachelor Degree: December 2010
New York Community College New York, NY
Cumulative GPA: 3.9
Business and Accounting Practices are focus of study
New York Christian College New York, NY
Microsoft Office, Performance Improvement Management Systems (PIMS), Various Payroll systems including Ann Taylor Labor Allocation and Scheduling System, (ATLAS), Staff works, J.D. Edwards, One World, Winspool and Payroll systems including Kronos and UltiPro.
Available upon request