999 Main Street • Home: 999-999-9999 • Any Town, NY 99999 • firstname.lastname@example.org • CELL: 999- 999-9999
well experienced with operating system including. Microsoft Windows98, ME, 2000 and XP and most productivity applications including Microsoft Office (Word Excels and power point, outlook) AS 400 system.
Payroll Coordinator January 2009-July 2009
- Process weekly and biweekly US payroll using ADP Enterprise for approximately 4500 employees.
- Enter pay data batches, manual checks, and check reversals.
- Interact with Lawson to confirm hire dates, direct deposit information, and new hire information transferred to ADP Enterprise.
- Interact with Kronos to transfer time keeping information into ADP Enterprise.
- Run Lawson and Kronos pay data jobs to be imported and balanced in ADP Enterprise.
- Run the Garn check query to ensure employees aren’t deducted on their off cycle checks.
- Enter garnishments into ADP Enterprise; send requested information to agency and notify employees of order deductions and pay dates.
- Research and resolve payroll inquiries; Daily payroll mail distribution and filing.
- Assist Payroll Analysts and Manager with researching additional payroll inquiries and preparing audit information and special projects.
Payroll Coordinator June 2007-December 2009
- Process semi-monthly payroll for 205 employees in my region (Texas, Florida, Ohio and Indianapolis);
- Review and import approved employee’s time cards into the ADP Enterprise payroll system, via ADP data base; work with managers regarding their employee timecards;
- Calculate and input retro-active pay increases, enter pay adjustments as required; ensure that all changes to payroll are processed correctly; update payroll records as appropriate; review payroll documentation for accuracy through audit reports and make any necessary adjustments; prepare various payroll and management reports;
- Work closely with Regional Payroll Manager and Human Resource on all payroll related issues;
- Answer inquiries regarding employment verification.
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters;
- Maintain accurate payroll records and employee files.
Payroll Coordinator September 2006 – January 2007
- Process biweekly and monthly payroll for 360 employees using ADP & HR and Benefits software.
- Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, job titles, department and division, monthly reconciliation on all benefits deductions.
- Process and maintain salary and bonus payments. Calculate and record salary adjustment as necessary.
- Handle 401K, loan repayment setup, deferred contribution plan calculation, handle garnishments with appropriate agencies, report monthly headcount to the Department of Labor.
- Record tax rate changes, research new tax law applicable to organization, generate monthly payroll tax reports for management.
- Quarterly reconcile 941 tax returns against payroll registers to ensure accuracy. Communicate any discrepancies, credits and payments to vendors and appropriate tax agencies.
- related duties and special projects as assigned.
New York College, New York, N.Y
Bachelor of Science in Public Affairs (BSPA), 2006
Available upon request