999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
April 2008 – June 2010 PAYROLL CLERK Any Town, NY
- weekly payroll for 100+ employees.
- Related payroll balancing and reporting.
- Trained data entry & payroll clerks while under a lead position.
- Created, balanced, and distributed reports for incentive program.
- Assisted in various budgetary spreadsheets.
- Conducted payroll orientation for all new hires.
- Process and maintain accruals for all full-time employees.
- Process liens and garnishments in timely manner as required by law.
August 2007 – April 2008 PAYROLL CLERK Any Town, NY
- Ensure that hourly paychecks are process accurately and timely.
- Responsible for maintaining organized time card and time sheet files.
- Perform monthly payroll-related audits.
- File and ship daily run payroll reports including maintaining time card storage log.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are on all necessary documents for SOX compliance.
- Identify potential payroll concerns and coordinate resolution w-PR Administrator and the HR Team.
- Reviews and assists in reconcilement of payroll reports and general ledger .
- Resolves payroll issues on a case by case basis.
- Assist, learn, implement and adhere to internal control policies and procedures.
- Assists with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
August 2002 – July 2007 PAYROLL CLERK AND HUMAN RESOURCES Any Town, NY
- Everything concerning time cards, calculating final time cards and entering into
- Payroll system.
- Manage payroll for different facilities, spreadsheets and accruals.
- All tasks must be performed accurately, persistently and weekly.
NEW YORK HIGH SCHOOL
May 2001 High School
Iexperience in micro soft word, excel, and power point. I can type 65 wpm; I have experience with 10 key. I am a very dependable person, fast learner, and willing to learn anything.