999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
10+ ofoffice management experience with strong emphasis in payroll management and human resources generalist responsibilities; repeated demonstration of excellent analytical, problem solving and teaming building skills; highly professional payroll, HR expertise and customer service skills; excellent ability to lead projects, teams, and functions to achieve desired results.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 10/2009 to Present
- Use to enter payroll, deductions and update employee information.
- Reconcile the deductions entered against what actually came out and track all amounts in a series of detailed spreadsheets.
- Run several different reports to fix errors.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 04/2008 to 10/2009
- Performed the file transfers of Time and Attendance hours, special payment files from local business units to payroll for bi-weekly payroll processing.
- Processed stop payments and entered the adjustments in the payroll system for proper reconciliation.
- Entered voided checks and direct deposit recalls into the payroll system if they were not being replaced with off-cycle checks.
- Processed and printed off-cycle checks as needed, utilizing the check printing software which with the payroll system.
- Set up employee direct deposits, voluntary deductions, garnishments, mail drops.
- Audited the data entered daily for accuracy.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 04/2007 to 03/2008
- Responsible for extracting data and uploading in the payroll system. Data entry of employee maintenance including tax forms, direct deposit authorization, salary change, garnishments and voluntary deductions.
- Audit payroll to ensure that data transmitted correctly and on time. Prepare manual checks for terminations based on state regulations for timely payment. Generate miscellaneous payroll reports such as Monthly Salaries & Earnings, Vacation & Sabbatical, Employee Changes, 401k and other reports as requested.
- Upload, audit and transmit 401k file. Prepare check requests for all benefit plans.
- Maintain payroll records to ensure files are retrievable when necessary.
- Work closely with Human Resources Manager and Controller to ensure all payrolls related issues are being addressed accordingly. Prepares report for annual 401(k) non-discrimination testing and other payroll audits.
- Responsible for a wide array of accounting functions including full cycle accounts payable, bank reconciliation, journal entries, expense reimbursement and month’s end process.
- of Science in Business, Management New York University, 11/ 2003 to 2006
- Human Resource Management Certification, University of Florida – 08/2007
- New York High School, New York NY, 05/2002