to professionalism; highly organized, working under strict deadlines schedules and policies with attention to detail; have excellent verbal communication and leadership skills. A strong detail-minded Customer Service specialist with 10+ years of professional working experience in the Customer Service field. Proficient in Customer Service and problem resolution techniques through 10+ years of HR and payroll work experience.
- Exceptional Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Effective Customer Service techniques.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Multi-tasking & fast pace learning abilities.
- Strong Technical & Operational skills.
- Thrive in both independent and collaborative environments.
Jan’10-Feb’10 ABC Inc. (Temp Assignment) Payroll Administrator
- Accurately processed the bi-weekly payroll using ADP Pay expert and EZ-Labor.
- Calculated and processed commissions for various employees.
- Worked directly with management to discuss any errors or discrepancies as well as provided special reports using Report Smith.
- Completed uploads of payroll information such as bonus, commission, into the payroll system.
- Monitored pay or adjustments as required for employees on LOA.
- Verified data entry of new hires, terminations and various status changes.
- Updated and maintained W-4 information as requested by the employees.
- Updated and maintained direct deposit information as requested by the employees.
- Performed Payroll auditing pre and post processing to ensure accuracy, compliance, overall and reconciliation.
- Processed manual checks for terminated employees as required by State law.
- Set up Garnishments, Child Support orders, and Tax Levy’s as directed by the courts.
- Worked with ADP to resolve any tax situations that occurred such as late filings, employees that filed under incorrect state, etc as well as unemployment issues.
- Worked with HR on various HR-Payroll duties such as benefits enrollments and new hire packets.
Sept’09 – Jan‘10 XYZ Corp. (Temp) Payroll Administrator
- Process weekly, Semi-monthly using ADP.
- Calculate hours.
- Maintain employee files, new hires, and deduction changes.
- Process Garnishments.
- Cut Termination checks.
- Run Reports for management as needed using Report Smith.
- Enter New Vendors, Data Entry; resolve discrepancies with vendors cut manual checks.
- Cut Overhead Payable.
- Expense Reports and Reimbursements.
Oct’08 – Sept’09 BCD Inc. Payroll Administrator
- Processed weekly and bi-weekly payrolls in SAP.
- Improved garnishment processes.
- Balanced and maintained payroll files.
- Performed data entry on time sheets into SAP.
- with implementation of time sheet import.
ADP Easy pay Net, AS400, Enterprise, People Soft, Ceridian, Sage 500, General Ledger, Crystal Reports, Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, formulas, import-export) Oracle, 10 Key, Outlook
Yale University- Human Resource Management Associate’s Degree