(999)999-9999 • EMAIL@GMAIL.COM
a challenging position in a growth-oriented organization which offers divers job responsibility to utilize my skills.
Professional Staffing Specialist with more than six years experience in Planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating personnel and labor relations strategies including policies, programs, and procedures to address organization’s human resource requirements, Proven track record of effectively managing Human Resources directives within a manufacturing environment with approximately 900 production employees
[01/10-07/10] [ABC Inc] [Any Town, NY]
[Human Resources Coordinator]
- Assist applicants with the application process, conduct new hire on-boarding process, process separations and perform exit interviews.
- Present benefits options and assist with benefit enrollment throughout the year, as well as assist with open enrollment.
- Maintain all employee files in ADP HR Benefits Solutions as well as hard files
- Handle FMLA, STD, LTD, Workers Comp and Cobra claims.
- Advise staff of all levels on policies, procedures, benefits and compensation issues.
- Participate in open enrollment and administer benefits.
- Filter resumes and forward qualified applicants to appropriate managers making recommendations as necessary.
- Track requisitions, new hires, separations, and reviews.
- Assist Director of Human Resources with projects and provide administrative .
- Utilize ADP EZLM and Pay Expert to assist the Payroll Department.
[09/05-08/09] [XYZ Corp.] [Any Town, NY]
[Human Resource Generalist]
- Lead the US HR side of the Integration with WRX Company.
- Design and develop EEOC and harassment trainings to include sexual harassment & interview skills training;
- Develop and implement employee policies and programs;
- Manage employee relations issues and providing solutions to workplace issues which include counseling, devising employee development plans, terminations, and exit interviews while maintaining compliance with federal and state laws;
- Perform evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals;
- Implement a new HRIS system companywide (ADP-HRB);
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to affect continual improvements within the department and the organization;
- Advising, identifying, and implementing actions that strengthen the employee experience;
- Assist with workforce planning & analysis (growth, retention, ranking, promotion, attrition-impact of each in the lines of business);
- Affirmative Action Reporting and compiling information for the plan;
- Responsible for employee morale to include surveys, company events, and other team building activities companywide;
- Responsible for attainment of visas and compliance with US and Foreign laws;
[05/02-08/05] [BCD Inc.] [Any Town, NY]
- Design and Create entire client fulfillment “Welcome Package”
- Process daily sales through Merchant account.
- Create and update client data base and files.
- Fulfill and send out daily packages.
- Create and distribute employee business manual, applications, forms, logs and memos on a daily basis.
- : Microsoft Office 2007; Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Word, PDF, Team Viewer, Adobe.
[High School Diploma]
[English and Spanish]
[Available upon request]