999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Aqualified and dedicated Professional offering versatile strengths, and a record of successful job performance in positions of increasing responsibility, including increasing market share, gaining competitive advantage, and training staff.
- An experienced management professional, with a history of consistently exceeding goals and increasing revenue.
- Designed and implemented operational strategies. Created and directed highly effective management teams with a cohesive work force.
- Technical experience in the management of overhead and direct expenses, resulting in significant profits for individual and multi-unit locations.
- Expertise in start-up opening operations from inception to completion, including administration, operations, management and training.
April 2007 – Present ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
Human Resources Director
- Managed start-up Human Resources as first HR employee during slow and hyper growth phase.
- Managed recruiting and staffing.
- Handled all HR generalist functions including ADP payroll, visas, benefits, orientation, employee and staff relations.
March 2005 – April 2007 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Consulted with executives and product and technical managers. Established staffing plans to deploy 5 technical teams, project office, and support groups in record-breaking time. Hired 25+ technical professionals in first 11 months.
- Developed and managed the college relations program. Created a “new company image” for college recruitment literature and media that increased visibility on campuses and at career fairs by 90%. Decreased cost of hire 25% and days to fill from 180 to 90 days.
- Counseled managers on employee disciplines, employee relations, performance improvement, salary administration, and other related issues. Facilitated resolution and performance improvement processes.
- Implemented a job evaluation and salary administration program that improved internal equity and market competitiveness. Conducted market surveys and developed job titles, pay structures, and career paths for the technical professionals to increase retention by 50%.
October 2003 – February 2005 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Human Resources Generalist
- Responsible for all aspects of the new hire on-boarding process including new hire paperwork, checks and I-9 verifications using E-verify.
- Prepare payroll paperwork for processing and secure required signatures, meeting deadlines on a bi-weekly basis.
- Maintain HRIS systems imputing personnel data changes including new hires, terminations, transfers, performance reviews, employee change status and address changes.
- HRIS daily upkeep, including password resets and employee support.
- Maintain the online benefits enrollment portal for new hires and process all life event changes ensuring proper paperwork and online enrollment is received in a timely manner.
- Maintain company’s Organizational charts.
- Responsible for maintaining employee personnel files in compliance with Federal and State laws.
- Time Management
- Motivation and Human Behavior
- Group Problem Solving
- Management of Maximum Results
- Analyzing P & L
- Counseling and Disciplining Skills
- EEOC and AA
- Wage and Salary Administration
- Resolving Conflict
- Train the Trainer
- One-Minute Manager
- Interviewing Skills
- National and Local Member of SHRM
Skills and Strengths
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Team player
- corporate and job objectives
- Strong analytical and deductive reasoning skills
- Goal setter and achiever