999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Home: 999-999-999 • Cell: 999-999-999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
September 2003 – Present Human Resources Assistant Any Town, NY
- to all employee related issues.
- Process all terminations, administer COBRA coverage.
- Processed payroll, create reports using Ceridian Payroll System.
January 2002 – February 2003 Human Resources Assistant Any Town, NY
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Writes, revises, edits and proofreads company policies & procedures and related documents as needed.
- Assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual
- Conducts new employee orientations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit .
- Creates and maintains employee files.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Ensures that postings are up-to-date with current laws and regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining all employee and applicant documentation as dictated by governing agencies.
- Attend Unemployment hearings when necessary.
- Assists in payroll duties as applicable, ensuring complete and accurate status changes are sent to payroll in a timely manner.
- Monitored tardy and absenteeism reports and ensured proper documentation is issued on employees who have excessive tardiness or absenteeism problems.
- Coaches, counsels and guides managers before the execution of employee disciplinary actions.
- Provides administrative support for training programs.
March 1998 – July 2001 Training Coordinator and Human Resources Assistant Any Town, NY
- Arranged offsite classes and training for BCD employees and executives.
- Found venues and negotiated contracts for offsite executive classes.
- administrative duties.
High School New York
• Sports played in high school volley ball, softball, and basketball.
• Sports playing now soccer indoor and outdoor.