Mobile: 999-999-9999 Email: email@example.com
999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
July 2008~Present ABC Inc. – HR Analyst Any Town, NY
- with on-boarding and orientation plans for managers and employees.
- Worked with recruitment to close out requisitions, obtain job descriptions, and department approvals.
- Responsible for reviewing background checks and resolved any discrepancies as noted.
- Conducted due diligence checks to comply with policies and procedures.
- Provided support to Senior Business Partners to facilitate special.
- Maintained the confidentiality of employee files; ensured all new hire paperwork is received and completed properly.
- Initiated follow up with external legal counsels regarding immigration matters.
- Processed payroll for employees; requested changes for transfers, promotions, and bonus guarantees to be accurately updated with SAP.
- Completed I-9 work authorization.
Aug. 2007~Dec. 2007 XYZ Corp. – HR Analyst Any Town, NY
- Assist Senior Human Resources (HR) Specialist and HR Specialist in the preparation of Vacancy Announcements.
- Prepared Vacancy Announcement Case Files, by assembling applicant resumes, and associating all supporting documents.
- Provided status of vacancy announcements, candidate’s pools, and other hiring metrics to HR Managers, HR Specialists and Hiring Managers.
- Assisted Senior HR Specialists with audits.
- Proficient with working with both automating hiring systems and customer tracking systems.
- Provide information to the candidate on status and respond to technical and administrative questions concerning the employment process.
- Accept applications by phone as needed by entering candidate data into automated recruitment .
- Record daily activities in various databases for reporting purposes.
July 2004~Jun. 2007 BCD Inc. – HR Analyst Any Town, NY
- Business Strategy and Service Delivery – Partnered with client project executives to streamline staffing strategy and process in order to consistently meet service delivery requirements. Communicated with client project executives regularly to understand business environment, priorities, type of work, teams, roles, and scope to support client needs as appropriate.
- Staffing and Workforce Management – Supported client in defining and filling resource mix, pyramids, contractor usage, or outside availability. Supported identification and evaluation of candidates for open resource requests and work with client project executives to modify requests if candidates were not available.
- Performance Management – Supported the execution of performance management and promotion assessment.
- Employee Relations and HR Policy – Served as an escalation point for personnel and employee relations issues.
- Provided guidance, leadership, advice and counsel to management and other employee groups on a broad range of HR issues, decisions and programs.
- Overall responsibilities included performance management, career counseling, coaching, staffing, workforce management, employee relations and other responsibilities as assigned.
New York University New York, NY
Master of Business Administration in HR, May 2008
University of California, Santa Barbara, CA
of Business Administration in HR, June 2004
Computer skills: Skilled at using the Internet for research.
Language Skills: Fluently in Spanish and English.