(C) 999-999-9999 • Email@yahoo.com
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Over 10 years of experience in Human Resources, Management, and Labor Relations~
♦ ♦ ♦
and accomplished Human Resource Management professional with strong background in leading, and managing HR initiatives. Proven experience in decision-making policy, direction business planning, and research. Talented in development and enforcement of policies and procedures. Skilled in analyzing staffing needs and creating effective solutions that result in maximized efficiency and reduced overhead. Exceptional interpersonal capabilities, able to cultivate relationships with clients, staff executives and other staff members.
Budget Development Grievances Payroll
Policies and Procedures Human Resource Functions Contract Negotiation
Immigration Performance Management Staff Recruitment
ABC INC. – Any Town, NY
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER 2008-2009
- Managed Human Resource department for multi-state litigation support company. Supported up to 400 full-time and part-time employees. Supervised and assigned workflow for one direct report.
- Managed benefit programs. Analyzed benefit plans vs. market to obtain cost-effective coverage. Negotiated group policies and rates and presented plan options to Executive Team for management decision. Reduced annual vision and dental rates by 5%.
- Maintained HRIS and payroll systems. Processed payroll on a bi-weekly pay cycle. Saved up to $5K annually by eliminating paper paychecks and implementing direct deposit and pay cards.
- Coached and counseled management staff on human resource policies and procedures. Handled day-to-day inquiries from employees and managers.
XYZ CORP. – Any Town, NY
HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTANT 2005-2008
- Providing an advisory and consultancy service to staff and management on a range of human resources , procedures and policies consistent with employee standards, legislation and guidelines.
- Liaising with human resources department staff in ensuring the effective high quality delivery of the service.
- Conduct internal reviews, coordinating external reviews and advising on related processes as needed.
- Providing an efficient and reactive consultancy service to staff and senior management.
- Identifying, reviewing, and advising on tasks related to recruitment process and employment strategies to meet human resources requirements.
- Coordinating and participating as a selection panel member in recruitment process, including selection, appointment process, preparing reports.
- Conduct quality checks of selection and recruitment processes and reports; liaising with external consultant and management to ensure effective meeting of guidelines and standards.
- Working with management to ensure effective meeting of organization objectives through collaboration, openness and personal development.
- Developing, interpreting and evaluating human resources operation guidelines and policies.
- Investigating, researching and preparing brief notes or reports on new policies, procedures, and practices of human resources to ensure accurate service delivery.
- Keeping up current issues and new developments of human resources through job rotation programs.
BCD INC. – Any Town, NY
STORE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER 2001-2005
- Monitored and maintained attendance policies and Kronos time keeping system.
- Enforced all safety policies such as that involving lift equipment, personal protective equipment, hazardous materials and other critical operating safety standards for both employees and customers.
- Created long and short-term sales forecasts and developed staffing plan from sales.
Bachelor of Science – Business Administration the College of New York—New York, NY
– Essentials of Human Resources SHRM
MS Word • MS Excel • MS PowerPoint • MS Access • ADP Payroll • Internet Explorer • Quick books • MS Project • MS Visio
Member: International Honor Society for Business Administration
Member: Society for Human Resource Management