999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
AnProfessional with extensive experience in administrative procedures and services, special projects, and human resources. Key strengths include ability to organize and systematize processes. Regarded by management as efficient and resourceful. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other software.
ABC INC, Any Town, NY
Human Resource Assistant 2005 – 2009
- Process SAP organizational transactions requested by HR team and customers.
- Run reports from BW and SAP as requested by HR staff and customers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve errors in SAP, be seen as the go to person for all SAP organizational publisher questions by HR team and customers.
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars for manager and two associates.
- Provide travel arrangements and other administrative support as needed.
- Maintain HR personal history files for customers supported.
XYZ CORP, Any Town, NY
Human Resource Assistant 2003 – 2005
- Helped to build organizational effectiveness and capability through world class change leadership practices and employee relation strategies, which enabled the company to attain its business objectives and build employee commitment.
- Provided coaching and guidance, which also included conflict resolution.
- Maintained I-9s and W-4s.
- Ensured employee benefit paperwork were completed and filed.
- Conducted New Hire Orientation.
- Lead and ensured that diversity initiatives were realized.
- Ensured full compliance of HR initiatives (staffing, people processes, compensation, employee and organizational development) to drive growth initiatives.
- Ensured Company and Human Resource policies and procedures were executed with excellence.
- Drove recruitment, selection and succession planning strategies by creating a pipeline of talent.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY
Assistant Manager 2000 – 2002
- Trained, coached, orientated and developed associates in order to increase sales.
- Established a mentoring relationship with department managers.
- Worked with department managers to ensure completion of learning and performance checklists, videos and quizzes.
- Managed and supervised approximately 40 workers.
- Supervised budgeting and payroll processing.
- Monitored the competition and continuously developed strategies which focused on gaining the competitive advantage.
- Delegated responsibilities and worked with associates on all store projects.
- Utilized all reports to drive and promote business success.
- Adhered to all company merchandising standards.
- Implemented all policies and progressive disciplinary procedures.
- Created incentive programs.
BS,Management, New York State College, New York, NY 1998
New York Computer Training:
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Trade Network eLearning:
Advanced Word, Advanced Excel, and various administrative services training courses